Sneak preview of 0.9.13 features

what is Arc?
serious question
Endure, in endurance, grow stronger. - Dakkon
"
tonetta wrote:
by the way, do someone remember why it was removed?

The old character screen calculations didn't work properly, didn't show all the information, and in many cases calculated an incorrect value. GGG has promised to redo it properly at some point bu I think it's on hold for the foreseeable future.
Forum Sheriff
Question, is arc as flashy as Lightning Arrow?

Because Lightning Arrow seriously hurts my eyes, so I hope arc inst so I can actually play a lightning witch.
?
I love this new support, please let the cost be reasonable so it can be a strong contender for multiple projectile
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
I can't wait for this game to get released, I dont want to start new chars only to get them deleted... so I wait for the game to get its full released.

I love hearing all the new stuff add to the game, where if you go over to the D3 boards its all hate over there...

Keep the good work up!!
The dead will rise again!!
Step 1: cut a hole in the box Get LMP and GMP
Step 2: Get Chain Projectiles

Bullet Hell? In my PoE? It will be more likely than you think!
awwwweesommeee
"
Waves_blade wrote:
Question, is arc as flashy as Lightning Arrow?

Because Lightning Arrow seriously hurts my eyes, so I hope arc inst so I can actually play a lightning witch.

I think this is a general problem. Especially in bigger parties.

The effects are often so exaggerated that nobody even knows what they are doing anymore and all just fire blindly in that big pile of fireworks.

GGG seriously needs to tone down the strength of many effects.
Arc seems like it's going to be simply amazing. I cannot wait for it. Loving all the additions Chris.

Any chance of a flail being added in or possibly a skin change through microtransactions? Just set my desktop to the background with Kaom (Guessing since the guy is wearing Kaom's Heart :P) and noticed he was holding a flail of some sort. This would be freaking epic!

Keep on keeping on GGG!
Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know, Live and die on this day, Live and die on this day IGN: Mastodon_The_Primeval

Last edited by Primeval_Mastodon on Oct 19, 2012, 2:07:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info