Sneak preview of 0.9.13 features

• Player vs. Player arenas with matchmaking. These are so much fun.
  • At least six new Unique items.
  • Four new active skills. Three of them are element-specific versions of the Elemental Weakness curse. The other is Arc.
  • Five new support gems, including Chaining Projectiles.
  • An update to the UI of the character selection screen.

At this stage the patch is approximately 2 weeks away from Beta.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:38:15 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Nice, so we expect another skill tree reset since these new skills are added to the tree, or am I wrong?

They're active, not passive skills.

We don't know about a passive reset yet. Depends how big the tree changes are.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
tonetta wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

• An update to the UI of the character selection screen.

with calculations like in 0.9.2 ?

Character selection screen!
"
Charan wrote:
The other is Arc.

I love how this skill has been built up so much, four words are all we need.
I don't. Everyone will come complaining at me if it doesn't meet their expectations :P
"
Charan wrote:
"
Arc! <3 Also, <3 new supports including chaining projectiles.

Is Elemental Weakness going to be replaced by these single specific curses?

Good question. Elemental weakness is very powerful as it stands, so these specific ones must really tear a hole in one's defences.

Elemental Weakness now doesn't make the target more vulnerable to status ailments any more. The new gems do, however.

Also, Elemental Weakness is now world-drop-only.

I wonder if people will choose Whispers of Doom so that they can stack both Elemental Weakness and one of the other ones.
"
Waves_blade wrote:
chain projectiles + arc = epic

It has it built in!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info