Your Crafting Resource Guide

Are Vaal Orbs going to be added to this wonderful resource? If not perhaps someone can provide a link to another forum discussion on how best to use Vaal Orbs. I see lots of people using them on socketed items. This doesn't make much sense to me except perhaps on a three socket max item since you can't even use a chrome on the item after it's corrupted. This is the kind of information and thoughts I'd like to see.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
+10 Thanks, after months of just running around whacking things I finally can see in depth how these things work.
Hello

I've an old Rustic Sash (3 to 5)% increased Physical Damage with 4 percent.
Did I get the new modifier (0.11.0 The Rustic Sash implicit mod has been increased from 3-5% to 12-24%.) if I reroll the stat with a blessed orb?
IGN : Jynthee
Timezone : UTC +1 /CET
"
Leanwyn wrote:
Hello

I've an old Rustic Sash (3 to 5)% increased Physical Damage with 4 percent.
Did I get the new modifier (0.11.0 The Rustic Sash implicit mod has been increased from 3-5% to 12-24%.) if I reroll the stat with a blessed orb?

You currently own a Legacy Version of the Rustic Sash, although you're free to reroll it with a Divine Orb to be within the new range.
Last edited by xJuniel on Aug 24, 2014, 7:39:37 AM
thx a lot :)
IGN : Jynthee
Timezone : UTC +1 /CET
Hey Guys,

i got a qustion.
can i get +2 to fire gems by usig a divine orb on this item?
Spoiler

i hope so because i already used 8 divine. just bad luck on rng?

edit :
ilvl68
Last edited by Whirrum_von_Blei on Aug 25, 2014, 3:03:56 PM
No, +1 fire and +2 fire are different affixes, "Flame Spinner's" and "Lava Caller's".

A Divine Orb does not change affixes, it only rerolls numbers in their brackets, which unfortunatly in this case is 1-1 and 2-2, not 1-2.

Next time better consult a page like poemods.com and do a little google search on "Divine Orb" before wasting 8(!!!) divines.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
///edit...

considered my questioned answered.

There's not a lot of mods I want on weapons I guess.
Last edited by sogy21432 on Aug 26, 2014, 6:43:19 PM
"
Hey Guys,

i got a qustion.
can i get +2 to fire gems by usig a divine orb on this item?
Spoiler

i hope so because i already used 8 divine. just bad luck on rng?

edit :
ilvl68

oh man
edit
Last edited by Whirrum_von_Blei on Sep 15, 2014, 10:47:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info