Your Crafting Resource Guide

Oh btw Inva... While browsing for patch news, I read in some thread they introduced a 'better' chance of socketing/fusing if you go for 20% quality.

Didn't find it here, so might be worth it, to add that tidbit of intformation to your guide.

=)
Erenor / Kaenro / Xharos / Darksidious / Apoorman / Tarparina

To see whether I'm currently online: poestatistics.com/users/erenor
Last edited by Erenor on Feb 4, 2014, 10:39:22 PM
"
Erenor wrote:
Oh btw Inva... While browsing for patch news, I read in some thread they introduced a 'better' chance of socketing/fusing if you go for 20% quality.

Didn't find it here, so might be worth it, to add that tidbit of intformation to your guide.

=)

ah good idea. cheers!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Fruc13 wrote:
a Quick question. A number of sockets determinate the number of links as well ? :)

Well, yes. 5 sockets = max 5 link. 6 sockets = max 6 link.

Tnx. So, all iLvL 50+ items can be 6-linked. Good to know. :)
IGN TheGoodWitch(Standard)
Friends! Please tell me on the use of Eternal Orb in The Systematic Alt / Regal / Exalt and possibly Eternal Method.

"
Step 6: Use an Eternal Orb on it. (You may want to use this after the first exalted or second exalted as well if those turned out very well.)

"
Step 8: Did the 3 exalteds turn out well? If so, proceed to Step 9. If not, use the Eternal Orb to restore it and go back to Step 7.

For example , I bought the right thing with 3 modes. I want to help Exalted Orb add another 2-3 modes. But first I want to fix what I originally bought with the help of Eternal Orb .How do I know - maybe I 've used to Eternal Orb to fix the intermediate set of mods ? Suddenly if I use Eternal Orb first time - I did not fix the current state , and rolled back to the earlier made ​​before my purchase ?Eternal Orb remembers only one time , and any further use of it will only roll back to that state ?

I'm just starting endgame crafting :) Tell me please :)
I apologize for my bad English :)
"
ddd_d wrote:
Friends! Please tell me on the use of Eternal Orb in The Systematic Alt / Regal / Exalt and possibly Eternal Method.

"
Step 6: Use an Eternal Orb on it. (You may want to use this after the first exalted or second exalted as well if those turned out very well.)

"
Step 8: Did the 3 exalteds turn out well? If so, proceed to Step 9. If not, use the Eternal Orb to restore it and go back to Step 7.

For example , I bought the right thing with 3 modes. I want to help Exalted Orb add another 2-3 modes. But first I want to fix what I originally bought with the help of Eternal Orb .How do I know - maybe I 've used to Eternal Orb to fix the intermediate set of mods ? Suddenly if I use Eternal Orb first time - I did not fix the current state , and rolled back to the earlier made ​​before my purchase ?Eternal Orb remembers only one time , and any further use of it will only roll back to that state ?

I'm just starting endgame crafting :) Tell me please :)
I apologize for my bad English :)

Yes eternal orb only remembers that one time when u used it.

For instance,

If you had 3 mods on an item and you used an eternal orb to create an imprint then,

if you have 6 mods on it now and use the eternal orb, it'll reroll your item back to the state where it had 3 mods. It also restores it to its earlier number of links.
Build of the Week 14
Invalesco
Thank you very much for your answer!
Last edited by ddd_d on Feb 6, 2014, 7:34:58 AM
i currently have a 2h reaver sword (found somewhat recently) that was 5L. i decided to alch/scour a lot until i got some decent properties. i did this before reading this thread, but all things considered, it ended up fine.

i noticed that it has only 4 non-implicit properties and was wondering if this was by chance (random roll of alchemy) or if all rares born of alchemy start with 4 properties. i wish i remembered all of the different results i got from the bunch of alch/scour trials i went through.

i decided to reply to this since after reading the guide it wasn't really clear on this.

does the number of properties on a rare item vary when using certain orbs?

i have found items with more than 4 properties before and this would support a theory that EVERYTHING is random. but maybe there is something specific to alchemy orbs that's limits it at 4.

thanks in advance.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
i currently have a 2h reaver sword (found somewhat recently) that was 5L. i decided to alch/scour a lot until i got some decent properties. i did this before reading this thread, but all things considered, it ended up fine.

i noticed that it has only 4 non-implicit properties and was wondering if this was by chance (random roll of alchemy) or if all rares born of alchemy start with 4 properties. i wish i remembered all of the different results i got from the bunch of alch/scour trials i went through.

i decided to reply to this since after reading the guide it wasn't really clear on this.

i have found items with more than 4 properties before and this would support a theory that EVERYTHING is random. but maybe there is something specific to alchemy orbs that's limits it at 4.

thanks in advance.

it is random. you can alch an item and end up with anywhere between 3-6 non-implicit mods
Build of the Week 14
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

thanks in advance.

it is random. you can alch an item and end up with anywhere between 3-6 non-implicit mods

Alchs and chaos will always produce a minimum of 4 non-implicit mods.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Alchs and chaos will always produce a minimum of 4 non-implicit mods.

Is that so? I stand corrected then.
Build of the Week 14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info