Your Crafting Resource Guide

Can anyone please analyze my chest? How many exalt am i able to use on this chest? If you can, please also show me how you come up with the answer! I really want to know!

Also, should or shouldn't I exalt it?

"
nguyen259 wrote:
Can anyone please analyze my chest? How many exalt am i able to use on this chest? If you can, please also show me how you come up with the answer! I really want to know!

I really wonder why always noobs like you have to get such items. And then being to *** to estimate the value in the slightest way..

Blabla can you estimate this chest for me, Im a baby and havent played this game bbut my mummy gave me this chest.

Really, so it seems to be.
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
Last edited by Schinski on Mar 7, 2013, 7:21:28 PM
"
nguyen259 wrote:

2 exalts

1 prefix

1 suffix

gl m8
IGN: Purohana
"
Kongor wrote:
"
Catacrom wrote:
I would also recommend trying to find a chest with 3 prefixes and 3 suffix's already, so when you chaos you will always have 6 in total.

wtf?

could anyone else confirm this claim?

6 mods on item + chaos = always 6 mods?
IGN: Purohana
"
puroburo wrote:
"
Kongor wrote:
"
Catacrom wrote:
I would also recommend trying to find a chest with 3 prefixes and 3 suffix's already, so when you chaos you will always have 6 in total.

wtf?

could anyone else confirm this claim?

6 mods on item + chaos = always 6 mods?

wrong. the number of mods will vary per usage of chaos orbs
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
I have two lvl 72 maps. Before I use them I would like to get some info.
What Items are worth to pickup for crafting material ?( for me or for selling ).
Last edited by McZuzlak on Mar 9, 2013, 10:05:46 AM
i'm new with the crafting and i'd to know if i'm right way with this chest (itemlevel 77).

The chest has 2 suffixes ( Dex and stun) and 2 prefixes (evasion Rating - increase ev. rating) then I can use 2 exalted like much ( 1 prefix and 1 sufix). is this correct??

in the chest i'd like to get the next mods:
2 resistances
life
high vaule of ev.

then with the current configuration is imposible to get it. then i need to use the systematic alt/regal/exalted method. correct??

thanks for the guide and for yours advices
IGN Now with MssDeath
In the how to use devine orb section, I think the mod table should be base maximum es shield, not local?
@OhFuckIt
I admit i got superstitous while playing this game

remember my cirlcet?
"
moomaaru wrote:

i collected about 400alts and 24 scourings
then i talked to a friend that i still don't dare to start
and that i only have one regal yet
he said that 1 is all i need...

well i used 1 transmute and got this

xD

now my brain hurts and i don't dare using the one regal i have
i put them next to each other in my stesh so they can become friends

love this game :D
<3ggg
Last edited by moomaaru on Mar 11, 2013, 10:18:05 PM
Hi I have a question.

So I have this Thicket bow, iLvl 73, I'm trying to craft right now...Just throwing some alterations on it to see what I'll get.

So I dont understand one thing.. If the item is iLvl 73, isn't it supposed to give me Emperor's physical dmg % which is lvl 73? Because Squire's Phys % boost is LVL 1 (ONE)

So I'm kinda baffled, I guess I'm getting something wrong here?

Please help?

Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info