Your Crafting Resource Guide

ok images should work now
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
puroburo wrote:
I'm trying to craft ilvl 77 chest, but I'm not convincd that the regal/exalt method is more efficient than chaos.

Keep in mind I'm talking just about chest piece here.

There's only 2 prefixes I want and that's +ES and +%ES. I don't care about suffix or any other prefixes.

3 exalts + alts/regal + scouring for 2 prefixes does not seem worth it to me at all.

That's equivalent to 50+ chaos orbs.

So, I think chaos game makes a lot more sense here.

What say you?

Well the thing is, if your willing to spend 30 chaos on an item, you might aswell get the best base item to do so right?

So if you have a look here http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/armour/order-by/energy-shield/order/desc

You will see that the widowsilk robe and vaal regalia both have a base es that is higher then your vestment.

Ontop of that, they are only 6 levels in difference, so you would be better off leveling to 68 if your not there already and get a white vaal of someone then put quality on it then start spending your chaos's.

I would also recommend trying to find a chest with 3 prefixes and 3 suffix's already, so when you chaos you will always have 6 in total.
"
Catacrom wrote:
"
puroburo wrote:
Spoiler
I'm trying to craft ilvl 77 chest, but I'm not convincd that the regal/exalt method is more efficient than chaos.

Keep in mind I'm talking just about chest piece here.

There's only 2 prefixes I want and that's +ES and +%ES. I don't care about suffix or any other prefixes.

3 exalts + alts/regal + scouring for 2 prefixes does not seem worth it to me at all.

That's equivalent to 50+ chaos orbs.

So, I think chaos game makes a lot more sense here.

What say you?
Spoiler

Well the thing is, if your willing to spend 30 chaos on an item, you might aswell get the best base item to do so right?

So if you have a look here http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/armour/order-by/energy-shield/order/desc

You will see that the widowsilk robe and vaal regalia both have a base es that is higher then your vestment.

Ontop of that, they are only 6 levels in difference, so you would be better off leveling to 68 if your not there already and get a white vaal of someone then put quality on it then start spending your chaos's.

I would also recommend trying to find a chest with 3 prefixes and 3 suffix's already, so when you chaos you will always have 6 in total.

maybe he likes the 10% spelldamage, ever thought of that ;)?
<3ggg
Which orbs can one use on uniques? Invalesco, this part is completely missing if I didnt overread it and I dont want to test that on my uniques x)

You know how orbs on uniques work?
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
"
Schinski wrote:
Which orbs can one use on uniques? Invalesco, this part is completely missing if I didnt overread it and I dont want to test that on my uniques x)

You know how orbs on uniques work?

Blessed Orbs will reroll a unique's implicit stat (if it has any)
Divine Orbs will reroll a unique's explicit stat (only the ones which are variable)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Catacrom wrote:

wtf?
IGN: Imbasion
Orb of Chance, whats the exactly chance to get a unique? And, is this chance the same on each item, wayne if its a weapon, chest etc?
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
What chances to get 6 slots by jeweler crafting? And is it realy, that chance to 5links are reduced since open beta and now less than 0,096 in 6slots item?
edited
Last edited by sanleon on Mar 6, 2013, 3:04:54 PM
Bump fairy...thx for all your hard work!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info