Name two people who usually agree with you in forum discussions.

"
This is tough. There are people who say nice things about what I've said but there aren't many who consistently/usually agree with me. I'm too...erratic for that. BMBI does come to mind but I get the feeling he's just an easy-going fellow overall. Next would be either Josephoenix or Lyralei, I'd say.

To be honest, I'm much more interested in people who usually disagree with me but do so intelligently and sharply, or just make me look stupid in a nice way. ScrotieMcB is utterly invaluable in that capacity, as is pneuma on occasion. I miss zeto a great deal, and often wonder what he's up to.

I think if PrpnNightmare (creator of Bringer of Rain and someone I've now hung out) posted more he'd in the mix, because we think alike and have mutual respect for each other's work.

If there's things to disagree on, I'll be frank about it. If I do agree, it means you must have made sense. Of course it may appear to be the case of me agreeing with things many a time, but I do take the time to look at it from someone else's perspective and it usually gives me some insight - and that lets me go "Huh, you do have a point."

I never disagree for the sake of disagreeing or if I cannot provide a very compelling counter.
Last edited by Lyralei on Oct 12, 2013, 4:55:59 AM
People who agree with me:
Me, myself and i (i guess that's three?).
It's lonely under the bridge.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 12, 2013, 5:04:50 AM
I don't feel that people always agree with me, especially always the same.
But that is okay and doesn't bother me really much. :P

However I see myself often enough enjoying ScrotieMcB, Lyralei, pneuma, Charan, TheAnuhart, iamstryker and many more depending on the topic. I am more of a follower and a devoted one of our rightful king, DaleWinters.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Oct 12, 2013, 5:17:24 AM
I don't agree a shit, that's my thing.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Vakirauta and Finkenstein.

lol
I don't keep a list of ppl with whom I agree with... I can however post a page (or more)worth of ppl I don't agree with.

Perhaps Charan (who interacts with a LOT of ppl) included me in his list due to the following: We agree, most often, on one main point and that's how certain forum users behave here.

This suggests that the forums have been taking a hit for a while now ;)

Here's to hoping that changes after Release. I'm not holding my breath though.
Haven't found anyone who always agrees with me. I like arguing with Scrotie (even though he clearly is in the wrong a lot ;) ), because he sticks to his points rather than goes on attacks.

I guess Inexium tends to have same point of view as me on most things.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
I can't remember anyone ever agreeing with me. Must be my acid reflux.
revolt of the (i forgot what) and startkabels
or was it the peeps who demanded accountability, logical reasoning, decent language, clarity and sanity from them? it´s getting late overhere.
If ever there was a thread for the narcissists.

Spoiler
That isn't a dig at anyone. I'm just amused at the way the thread title is worded.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info