Name two people who usually agree with you in forum discussions.

For me it's usually been Johnkeys or BMBI
Charan

thats about it.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Why would anybody care about who agrees with them on a forum discussion? Are they really that desperate for validation? If anything, on the internet, I prefer people who disagree with me. Lets me know to the exact degree how right I am.
"
Septile wrote:
Why would anybody care about who agrees with them on a forum discussion? Are they really that desperate for validation? If anything, on the internet, I prefer people who disagree with me. Lets me know to the exact degree how right I am.

This exactly.

=D
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

"
Septile wrote:

Don't need validation, just killing time until release.
Fuck, and No One. The forum has serious add. Its rare two people in a row are talking about the same thing in a single thread, much less able to soak up and respond to something someone else said.

(Edit to point out that a few threads are exceptions to the rule, and Im aware of this)
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Oct 12, 2013, 2:04:17 AM
I prefer squash

Vakirauta and Finkenstein.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
no one

I'm the black sheep in this community

whatever I want, either people don't care or dislike it

whatever I don't care about, is what everyone's into

whatever I dislike and want changed or removed, others like and want it to stay

some people have agreed with me sometimes but rarely and it's not the same people I think

oh well, I never fit in anywhere so I'm used to this
"
Charan and Bex lel

Still trying to wear her down eh? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info