0.9.12w Patch Notes

"
Sairven wrote:
Extend the item pick up window beyond the laughable "amount" of time it is now.

That would be extremely annoying in the commonplace scenario where an item is assigned to a player who has already run past it. This leaves a trailing player waiting forever to pick up the item.
You can start your own party.

You'll find that it fills up pretty quick.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
I have discovered a strange issue that I cannot force to happen, but does happen often enough for me to notice. This has been occurring for me for possibly 3 patches. I click to loot something and loot the item next to it. Similarly, I sometimes pick up two items when I click one.

At first I thought I might be mis-clicking or super fast double clicking, but I can say now for sure that neither of these things is the case. When I mentioned this phenomena to a friend they mentioned having had these experiences as well.

This is of course not a critical issue, but a minor annoyance.

Thank you for all of your good work! =)
"
Laellu wrote:
I have discovered a strange issue that I cannot force to happen, but does happen often enough for me to notice. This has been occurring for me for possibly 3 patches. I click to loot something and loot the item next to it. Similarly, I sometimes pick up two items when I click one.

At first I thought I might be mis-clicking or super fast double clicking, but I can say now for sure that neither of these things is the case. When I mentioned this phenomena to a friend they mentioned having had these experiences as well.

This is of course not a critical issue, but a minor annoyance.

Thank you for all of your good work! =)

Could you post this in the bug reports forum so that the right people see it? Thanks!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
duolc wrote:
"
Sairven wrote:
Extend the item pick up window beyond the laughable "amount" of time it is now.

That would be extremely annoying in the commonplace scenario where an item is assigned to a player who has already run past it. This leaves a trailing player waiting forever to pick up the item.

You mention extremely annoying and commonplace.

Well. Public parties are not commonplace like they should be because of the FFA system as it is now.

I like the FFA system. It works with PoE's themes. What I don't like is the FFA system as it is now because by the time a fight is finally finished and a person can get a chance to see what drops, the timer has all ready ran out.

Admittedly, "20 seconds at least" isn't really that good of a stipulation. Perhaps 10 seconds would be better.

Maybe if there were a way to separate the timers depending on mob type (normal, magical, rare, unique, boss) it could be dynamic. 5 second timer for normal mobs, X time for magical, etc etc. But I don't think that would be possible, so meh.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
20 seconds is essentially instanced loot.
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed a bug where Shockwave Totem could not be affected by Increased Area of Effect

so... i was delusional when i was trying to do tests for the skill thread o.o?
"
Chris wrote:
"
Laellu wrote:
*stuff*

Could you post this in the bug reports forum so that the right people see it? Thanks!

I went to move my comment over to the bug reports section and found that a couple of others have reported this issue. I added my comment onto their thread.

Thanks for your help. =)
In HC I generally have to play with "Items off" because the screen floods could easily lead to death. I have noticed the lower drop rate an totally approve.

I often host Public parties because I so hate playing an online game solo - the sad thing is that I can often have a public party up for the whole day and not a single person will join.

I'm BACK :)
Tried once to join a public party, the player was online but didnt respond.

Have a slow game style and often team with my husband who is a "rusher panic type person" so Have not listed my own party because I worry that the party members would get annoyed at the pace/style of play.

That said have not actively looked for parties until the last day or so, maybe I should.
Have partied with a couple of others usually 2-3 member teams and found it fun :)

So I would do again....

Time Zones also could be an issue here :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info