Beta key WTF

What kind of beta invite shit is this? I posted and made account a lot earlier than my friend and he got his beta invite, and i haven't... -.-
When will I get it? Several months AFTER he got it, even though he posted month after me??
"
JimmyDevine wrote:
What kind of beta invite shit is this? I posted and made account a lot earlier than my friend and he got his beta invite, and i haven't... -.-
When will I get it? Several months AFTER he got it, even though he posted month after me??

INJUSTICE! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Jo49pot_RMo#t=25s
The timer picks randomly from all accounts, it is not weighted for factors like seniority or number of forum posts (apart from the one post = ten times the chance of being picked, which is not a significant increase). Just wait, take part in contests/giveaways or invest the $10. :-)
but $10 this is not free game.
The game will be free, once it enters Open Beta. Right now we are in Closed Beta which, by definition, means that not everybody will get access. The packages you can buy are called "Supporter Packs" because basically you are donating money towards the funding of the game, i.e. help GGG pay their bills. As a reward/thank you, you get various goodies, starting with a beta key. :-)
I like this
If you really want to play it that badly, $10 is not really all that much to pay. Plus it helps to improve the game you are so eager to play.
Good investment in my eyes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info