0.11.6f Patch Notes

Version 0.11.6f
  • Fixed a bug where Rogue Exiles could spawn in leagues where they were not meant to, such as Signature Race Events.

Quick!
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.6f
  • Fixed a bug where Rogue Exiles could spawn in leagues where they were not meant to, such as Signature Race Events.

shame, would have made it more interesting
Why fix it? Isn't it more fun that way?
"
victortkc wrote:

It's a signature with a ladder. The races must be consistent between all of them to make it fair for everyone

I suspect next season signatures will have exiles ;)
IGN : @Supernico

http://www.twitch.tv/nicosuper
Hey while you are at it can you fix the ability to not be able to paste in the in game twitch chat (^)

i tried to paste in there earlier and it didnt work, but i could paste to pm/other chats at the time, it just didnt work when i tried to do it in the twitch stream chat
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
Supernico00 wrote:
"
victortkc wrote:

It's a signature with a ladder. The races must be consistent between all of them to make it fair for everyone

I suspect next season signatures will have exiles ;)

Rouge one week BLAMT
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Not notes; note.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
3 patches in one day, record"!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Can I make a suggestion to extend the warning time for patches?

Reason being, it takes me a lot longer than the 20 or 30 mins warning time to run Poorjoy's.

I was lucky that I had done the map two prior to getting the warning and I only saw the 10 min one then.

I'm not going to dwell on the issues that arise if a player misses the warning, but it's highly probable that someone could enter Poorjoy's, get the warning, and be screwed.

The map is great, one has to take care soloing it, one can attempt it at relatively low gear levels for challenge and let's face it, there are not many builds even in GG gear that are going to be steam-rolling that map quickly if they care for their life -_-

Thanks.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 9, 2013, 6:48:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info