0.11.6f Patch Notes

Same error that begin to happen since 0.11.6d
What now, download the whole 4gigs again?

"
mobutu wrote:
Same error that begin to happen since 0.11.6d
What now, download the whole 4gigs again?
Spoiler

it's recommended to backup the image file so you don't have to download it all again in case of an error. especially if you're on a slow internet connection.

can you make sure the game isn't running in the task manager before you start it?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
its useless to back up a previous patch (image file) because the newest patch is required to play the game.
ya, isnt running, i'm admin. files are not read only. i restarted. complete power off and then power on.
i didnt changed anything in my pc and had no previous patching problems whatsover. This makes me believe that the error is caused by the 0.11.6d patch (and following ones) and not because of my part.

its funny how the error mentions a "client.tmp" file because that file doesnt even exist. It was replaced by "pathofexile.tmp" some patches ago.
Hi
I just fought Jonah on a Overgrown Shrine map???
It was VERY cool, but I guess it means the patch did not work :)
P.S. Of cause I have the latest patch: 0.11.6f

UPDATE: Just found a Citrine Amulet aswell???
Last edited by TrueDarkend on Oct 9, 2013, 11:34:39 AM
very nice work on that! keep it up ;)
"
TrueDarkend wrote:
Hi
I just fought Jonah on a Overgrown Shrine map???
I was VERY cool, but I guess it means the patch did not work :)
P.S. Of cause I have the latest patch: 0.11.6f

UPDATE: Just found a Citrine Amulet aswell???

just reread the patch notes

"
Qarl wrote:

With the Anarchy league ending, Rogue Exiles have been enabled in all leagues.[/li]

rogue exiles and the jewelery got introduced in default and hardcore.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Regarding patch o.11.6f.
After patching, my stash became a mess. I recently bought 6 additional stash slots, but now those with items in them can not be used further, only emptied, and on top of that, I now have 19 slots ???
"
Regarding patch o.11.6f.
After patching, my stash became a mess. I recently bought 6 additional stash slots, but now those with items in them can not be used further, only emptied, and on top of that, I now have 19 slots ???

Your stashes from anarchy/onslauggt league are merged with normal/hardcore league stashs therefore you end up with "temporarily" stashes from these deleted leagues which can only be emptied. :)

Your new 6 stash should be in the back and act as normal stashes.
"
Myuri wrote:
"
Regarding patch o.11.6f.

Your stashes from anarchy/onslauggt league are merged with normal/hardcore league stashs therefore you end up with "temporarily" stashes from these deleted leagues which can only be emptied. :)

Your new 6 stash should be in the back and act as normal stashes.

Thanks for a helpful response. I´ll start "cleaning" up then.....
hey guys i have a problem, after i patched i got this error "Timed out waiting for patching process to exit", now every single time i start the game i get that and i dont know how to fix it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info