What is the Best Unique In Your Opinion

"
So get over yourselves already and stop the butthurt, i'm willing to bet a shavs that all those "shavsOPQQ" kids have NEVER tried low life without chaos resist, hell not just low life, but chaos resist at all.

I'm currently running low-life with no shavs or chaos resist on my sporker. I was going with a CI sporker, but changed a few points around + some gear changes, and got righteous fire permanent using a Shav's ring. I honestly don't even think its that OP at all. Its not viable in maps where there is the potential for mobs that do chaos damage. Especially those spitting snakes or chaos aura bears. Its slightly safer on a team, but soloing maps is a no-go for me. I'm probably going to switch back to CI sporker after the free respec.

The truly OP way to use shavs would be to build a low-life discharger or freeze pulser, and use REAL gear, not gimped MF and IIQ gear that neglects other necessary stats that can increase DPS and survivability substantially. I'd imagine you could oneshot map bosses with a low-life discharger, maybe even on a small team. I saw that a discharger build got 300k tool tab with 2 void battery wands and no shavvrones or low-life. You could double that with shavs + low life & righteous fire.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Oct 8, 2013, 6:50:52 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Bringer of Rain. PrpnNightmare deserves all sorts of praise for that one.

Moonsorrow is for me a close second, but only because it represents Zahndethus' desire to give the game a 'blind on hit' mechanic. Without Moonsorrow, we wouldn't have that, and evaders would be even more screwed than they currently are.

BOR is really well done but for one thing... Blind... blind is nice but not when the major mod of the helm is a Proc whenhit

oh, I never meant together....an evader has different helms than BoR to lust after anyway...
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Phy wander with BoR and double wielding moonsorrow sounds fun though.
Bad Seed
I've always had a soft spot for

We tested it extensively
"
Baristo wrote:
Phy wander with BoR and double wielding moonsorrow sounds fun though.

Its not fun if you are Facing Zatoichi
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
All of them. And no, I am not kidding.
"
Lyralei wrote:
All of them. And no, I am not kidding.

Zahndethus' Cassock
Moonsorrow
BlackGleam
and
Last Resort called and they said they dont deserve your love
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Oct 8, 2013, 7:55:02 PM
"
dlrr wrote:

If it's unique visual design we're talking about here, may I shamelessly hawk my upcoming unique, Dyadus?

mmmmmm dragon
Windforce, forever and always. <3
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Best Uniques in my opinion are

Darresso's Defiance (Truly my favorite, somewhat OP IMO),
Ming's Heart (The epitimy of what a unique should strive to be, a balance of a rare stat in abundance and a nasty negative effect to cope with),
Pyre (corpse removal is so helpful),
Rat's Nest (Attack speed on a helm FTW),
Alpha's Howl (Mana Reserve reduction and can't be frozen),
Atziri's Reign (Vaal Haste, Vaal Grace, Vaal Molten Shell or Vaal Immortal call, pick your poison),
Atziri's Disfavour (before sulpher flasks and even moreso with them) and
Fertile Mind (Dex to Int Jewel helps run int based skills)
The Magnate (Huge Phys dmg boost and Flask Charges gained is OP, always have flasks.)

Yes I revived a dead thread just for this.
Last edited by Ye_Olde_Shadow on Jul 11, 2016, 11:10:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info