0.9.12v Patch Notes

It doesn't look like patch 9.12.z will come out close enough to December 21st to have any fun with it. Shame.

And why would anyone try and raise the Oversoul? Oh yeah, bug testers and all that. Good find - surprise it made it this far.
"
Laimbrane wrote:
It doesn't look like patch 9.12.z will come out close enough to December 21st to have any fun with it. Shame.

And why would anyone try and raise the Oversoul? Oh yeah, bug testers and all that. Good find - surprise it made it this far.

To bad you cant leave with it, could you imagine it as a minion, that would be nice especially if he used his big laser.
I keep hearing about "The Real World" is that an expansion or something ??
"
Real_Wolf wrote:
+1 to epsi

Almost NO build wants +aura radius. I wouldn't mind if the bonus was piddling, like +2 dmg / quality for anger or something, or even less, but having it increase the aura radius just feels like i'm better off vendoring for a gcp

Have to agree. The "extend aura radius" is kind of useless - I didn't notice any remarkable effects on my zombies auras - they still needed to be quite close to me in order for it to take effect... The auras should be changed to all members in the party share the aura no matter the distance within the group. If you're in the group, you get the aura. Sometimes the zombies, and especially the skeletons, wander making their auras non-existant.
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
When stopped this patches alphabet and started beta?
"
Falan2 wrote:
"
Kendroxide wrote:
Lol there are a lot of patches for 0.9.12. Whats happens after z?

Well we had qq so I guess zz...

I will hazard a guess and say its all a ploy to go to z then followed by 9.13 watch this space
After Z came AA, then AB, AC,... AZ,...,BA,BB,...,BZ,CA, and so on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info