0.9.12v Patch Notes

So the Oversoul is male? Interesting...
Great! This fixed my problem with reversed mouse buttons. :)
Ivor "Jesus" Ježabek
Yeah, improved quality for aura's should be improved a bit, its a bit dull with only the aura range increasing.
"

Did you really think he had 3 arms?
✠ ✠
"
wiggin wrote:
"

Did you really think he had 3 arms?

lol
Can someone elaborate on the passive evasion change? I'm at work and can only browse on my phone, and I cant scroll around in the skill tree (it's locked im place). Thanks!
"
Falan2 wrote:
"
Kendroxide wrote:
Lol there are a lot of patches for 0.9.12. Whats happens after z?

Well we had qq so I guess zz...

zzz
Sweeping Maid
"
Pictionary wrote:
Can someone elaborate on the passive evasion change? I'm at work and can only browse on my phone, and I cant scroll around in the skill tree (it's locked im place). Thanks!

I think there's now another Reflexes 30% where there was only 10% Evasion before, above the other Reflexes to the left of the Ranger start.
Last edited by ionface on Oct 12, 2012, 11:39:40 AM
"
Falan2 wrote:
"
Kendroxide wrote:

stolen from urban dictionary
"

1. QQ
Contrary to popular belief, QQ is not a set of crying eyes. It actually originated with the advent of Warcraft II. On battlenet, you could press ALT+Q+Q to immediately exit the match and program. Thus the term "QQ" was to tell people to just quit because they are unskilled. The term later developed and lost it's origin and is usually mistaken as crying eyes.

In contemporary gamer culture, QQ has become the mainstream emoticon for crying eyes, though it is still often used in it's traditional sense.

"Shut up or QQ!"
"Why don't you QQ, noob?"

with qq came resistance penalties for higher difficulties and a whole bunch of whining and bitching over the sudden change in difficulty and nerfs to skill gems. honestly, it's poetry in a version number, mention the "cry more patch" and everybody will know you're talking about qq.
waiting for OP to deliver.
"
Hacks wrote:
"
Falan2 wrote:
"
Kendroxide wrote:

stolen from urban dictionary
"

1. QQ
Contrary to popular belief, QQ is not a set of crying eyes. It actually originated with the advent of Warcraft II. On battlenet, you could press ALT+Q+Q to immediately exit the match and program. Thus the term "QQ" was to tell people to just quit because they are unskilled. The term later developed and lost it's origin and is usually mistaken as crying eyes.

In contemporary gamer culture, QQ has become the mainstream emoticon for crying eyes, though it is still often used in it's traditional sense.

"Shut up or QQ!"
"Why don't you QQ, noob?"

with qq came resistance penalties for higher difficulties and a whole bunch of whining and bitching over the sudden change in difficulty and nerfs to skill gems. honestly, it's poetry in a version number, mention the "cry more patch" and everybody will know you're talking about qq.

Glad someone else got that lol. I think that patch was what was needed, cant wait for open beta and "act 3" .
I keep hearing about "The Real World" is that an expansion or something ??
Last edited by XForsakenX on Oct 12, 2012, 3:47:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info