Gametrailers shows trailer

"
AusterlitZ wrote:
"

i said it wont rly be new content cuz we saw it already earlier and thus no reason to get excited

plus am i the only who thinks ... too MUCH hype for a few skills, 2 new leagues, shrines and 3 levels, reskinned monsters and a boss?

Extremely important new skills,plus ones we don't know about yet,new class,new content,pvp content,steam integration,guild features,new leagues,new mobs,website account features,PLUS other stuff that haven't been released yet,on top of that,i expect like 10 uniques for launch,making so many new builds possible.Also,we will see skills rebalance,and a graphic change to the tree (which you cannot see in the gamespot video,it hasn't been added yet).To much hype?Hell no

You forgot guild support pvp tournaments pvp battlegrounds and much more. actually i dont think this get enough hype. The game is finaly releasing !!!!
"
AusterlitZ wrote:
"

i said it wont rly be new content cuz we saw it already earlier and thus no reason to get excited

plus am i the only who thinks ... too MUCH hype for a few skills, 2 new leagues, shrines and 3 levels, reskinned monsters and a boss?

Extremely important new skills,plus ones we don't know about yet,new class,new content,pvp content,steam integration,guild features,new leagues,new mobs,website account features,PLUS other stuff that haven't been released yet,on top of that,i expect like 10 uniques for launch,making so many new builds possible.Also,we will see skills rebalance,and a graphic change to the tree (which you cannot see in the gamespot video,it hasn't been added yet).To much hype?Hell no

lol'd at that
darn dbl post
Last edited by mvm199 on Oct 4, 2013, 8:39:28 AM
"
elwindakos wrote:
in 12:00 PST

How long from now?Cant bother calculatingXD

i need the source(link) of this
40 minutes now.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Will have a look later here for the link, I´m sure it will be a great trailer! :-)
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
I need more purple titles
Last edited by Sonnac on Oct 4, 2013, 3:01:55 PM
nvm
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Oct 4, 2013, 3:07:19 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/lhwfkl/path-of-exile-release-trailer !!!
GMT+1 - You can speak German with me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info