Gametrailers shows trailer

in 12:00 PST

How long from now?Cant bother calculatingXD
Bye bye desync!
7.5 hours from now.

It'll be like 5am Australian Eastern Time. oh well, at least it'll be waiting when I wake up.

That said, the Gamespot 40 minute video probably showed us a LOT more.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Thanks for info.Ofc i watched the video and i dont expect more info from trailer.

Yet i want to show it to some people,but 35 mins might be a turn off of their time XD.
Trailers usually sums things better(when not exaggerating)
Bye bye desync!
That trailer will probably just be cool and flashly things, and pretty much just showing off new content, in way much like how the OB trailer was...
Sweeping Maid
"
nzrock wrote:
That trailer will probably just be cool and flashly things, and pretty much just showing off new content, in way much like how the OB trailer was...

we saw all / most of the new content, besides the boss fight

its the 3 tilesets that we saw ... gardens, library, and tower ... and devs said there are 3 new tilesets
About 7 hours from now.
"
mvm199 wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:

its the 3 tilesets that we saw ... gardens, library, and tower ... and devs said there are 3 new tilesets

I was talking about the upcoming 1.0.0 trailer, not the gamespot interview...
Sweeping Maid
Can't wait.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
nzrock wrote:
"
mvm199 wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:

I was talking about the upcoming 1.0.0 trailer, not the gamespot interview...

i know

i said it wont rly be new content cuz we saw it already earlier and thus no reason to get excited

plus am i the only who thinks ... too MUCH hype for a few skills, 2 new leagues, shrines and 3 levels, reskinned monsters and a boss?
"

i said it wont rly be new content cuz we saw it already earlier and thus no reason to get excited

plus am i the only who thinks ... too MUCH hype for a few skills, 2 new leagues, shrines and 3 levels, reskinned monsters and a boss?

Extremely important new skills,plus ones we don't know about yet,new class,new content,pvp content,steam integration,guild features,new leagues,new mobs,website account features,PLUS other stuff that haven't been released yet,on top of that,i expect like 10 uniques for launch,making so many new builds possible.Also,we will see skills rebalance,and a graphic change to the tree (which you cannot see in the gamespot video,it hasn't been added yet).To much hype?Hell no
Last edited by AusterlitZ on Oct 4, 2013, 8:32:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info