Path of Exile Release Media Coverage (Updated!)

Dear GGG

The game actually is really cool, and for me better than all the other A-RPG i tried.

But with the release of the 1.0.0 you are blowing everything else apart.

I mean, with the new support gems, new pvp, guild...
You are designing a new game type.

I am glad i gave you some money !

Thank you.
So the devs need a level 42(badly overleveled) 6 link with 20% gems to demonstrate the game and don't make it look bad?

Iron Golem got ripped off too. But not being able to burn crappy rares and gems?
Way to go.....

SO fucking Excited!

Everythings already sounds awesome.

Btw: Idea for animate armor and how to use skills.

Why not make it so you can use that skill on skillgems and then the armor is able to cast it?
YAY!

Finally an Allrounder-Class.

Nothing to do here just waiting for 1.0.0 :P
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
I dont have enough words. Simply amazing!
even more game mechanics comlexity and builds variability

awesome
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
The game, which takes its inspiration from Blizzard's iconic title Diablo and expands upon it greatly, was funded pretty much entirely through crowdfunding

uhhh

Yeah no. Significantly? Yes. Entirely? Not even close.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Awesome. :)

But I agree with the gamespot guy - we definitely NEED a MMR (match making rating) for PvP games like Capture the Flag.
It is not so much fun to get steam rolled with random guys by professional groups.
Last edited by Caladaris on Oct 4, 2013, 4:53:51 AM
First of all sorry for my noob question.

Does it mean that the new area,maps,characterr,skill will be available only on the 2 new league?

I am currently on Anarchy and my character will move to Standard after Anarchy end...

Can i discover all the new things (maps,areas,new boss...etc.)with this existing character?

I am asking it because i have not got a lot of time and to build new character from 0 will be difficult for me.

Thanks in advance.
Ing:Ponfer
Oh what? I really thought that was a troll when we were all saying the poster was the 7th character =P. Colour me surprised.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info