Path of Exile Release Media Coverage (Updated!)

I have a dream, that playing this new class, using the new abilities, battling new dangerous monsters in challenging new areas and maps; won't be gated behind economy-sim or lowball faceroll MF for hours and hours. But rather by my ability.

Casually casual.

Oh my god the keystone that I helped design is in the gamespot video!
"
Chris wrote:
"
ultrahiangle wrote:
sceptacle of the scion being able to throw weapons, seems unfair. not to say it doesn't look fun. worried of it being overpowered and breaking the trend of every class being the same outside besides starting stats/passive tree start location.

Any class can use that skill gem.

ahh ok sweet. everything looks amazing then! =)

can't wait for detailed patch notes!
ign = ultrahiangle
Last edited by ultrahiangle on Oct 4, 2013, 4:17:27 AM
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
"
Hrishi wrote:
Oh my god the keystone that I helped design is in the gamespot video!

What one? How did you get to help design.

Fantastic announcements btw GGG. The full release is going to time perfectly with my last exam before a 3 month holiday! whoop whoop.
Let the theorycrafting begin! Cannot freaking wait. The second half of my school semester is going down the drain.
Hey GGG, will these trigger gems also support minions?

Suppose you get Raise Spectre and link it with Raise Zombie or Summon Skeleton and Cast On Melee (is there one for ranged?) Kill. If a spectre scores a kill, will they also summon skeletons or raise a zombie?

If so, this is going to be a very fun addition for summoners!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Wooooohooooooooo! Can't wait!
Oh my god that detailed interview.
19 days!
Mana shield, life will so much viable, please marry me
-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info