0.9.12t Patch Notes

"
soul4hdwn wrote:
so the 50% increase to quality effects on gems is literally all gems (except the specific ones listed already) or just the ones from previous patch (the qq one)?

All, other than the exceptions listed.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
The determination aura is a cool fix! Finally I'll get to use that one. I like the effects...

BTW if the German letters run out, try Czech alphabet before going to China pls, I can't read a shit there and I bet I am not alone. (ěščřžýáíéůďťň)
✠ ✠
"
Shyrk wrote:
Germany gladly will donate Ä, Ö, Ü, ß, to name patches after Z.

Poland gladly will donate:

Ą Ć Ę Ł Ń Ó Ś Ż Ź

:)
Last edited by Regit on Oct 11, 2012, 7:35:52 AM
Brazil can donate too: á, ã, à, â, ª, ê, é, í, ó, ô, õ, º, ú, ç

:)
I think that we (The POE community) can make this much easier with the statement:

GGG deserves all the letters.
I don't know if it has to do with this new patch, but I can no longer hold mouse button to move. I have to click each time to move.
Ivor "Jesus" Ježabek
"
Jesus666 wrote:
I don't know if it has to do with this new patch, but I can no longer hold mouse button to move. I have to click each time to move.

This didn't happen on a local copy of your character, so it could be a problem with your mouse or something else on your end. Let me know if you find something that fixes the problem, or if anyone else has the problem!
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
This didn't happen on a local copy of your character, so it could be a problem with your mouse or something else on your end. Let me know if you find something that fixes the problem, or if anyone else has the problem!

This was fixed in the latest patch. I use mouse with left hand so I had buttons reversed.
Ivor "Jesus" Ježabek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info