0.9.12t Patch Notes

Version 0.9.12t
  • Fixed a problem with players accessing the Western Forest from the Dark Forest.
  • Increased the values of all quality bonuses on gems by around +50%, with the exceptions of: critical strike chance (+33%), knockback (+0%), chill and freeze duration (+0%), leech speed (+0%), Firestorm delay reduction (+0%) and increases to area of effect (+0%).
  • Oak now only resists fire and at a lower rate than before. His overall resistances now only come from endurance charges.
  • The Determination aura now provides a multiplicative increase to armour starting at 32% at level 1, rather than an additive increase of 20%.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur if a player or monster tried to use Shield Charge while caught in a Bear Trap.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur if a client had a corrupt config file.

NOTE: I believe this patch also breaks the Determination aura and stops it working. I need to deploy the patch regardless because of the Western Forest problem, so we'll follow up later with a fix to Determination. Sorry about that.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
reece_silver wrote:
Switch to the traditional Chinese alphabet ?

0.9.12玩家将死?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
We're (now) aware of the problem where the character players the cannot-use-skill audio occasionally in town. Working on a fix.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
so the 50% increase to quality effects on gems is literally all gems (except the specific ones listed already) or just the ones from previous patch (the qq one)?

All, other than the exceptions listed.
"
Jesus666 wrote:
I don't know if it has to do with this new patch, but I can no longer hold mouse button to move. I have to click each time to move.

This didn't happen on a local copy of your character, so it could be a problem with your mouse or something else on your end. Let me know if you find something that fixes the problem, or if anyone else has the problem!
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info