0.9.12t Patch Notes

Version 0.9.12t
  • Fixed a problem with players accessing the Western Forest from the Dark Forest.
  • Increased the values of all quality bonuses on gems by around +50%, with the exceptions of: critical strike chance (+33%), knockback (+0%), chill and freeze duration (+0%), leech speed (+0%), Firestorm delay reduction (+0%) and increases to area of effect (+0%).
  • Oak now only resists fire and at a lower rate than before. His overall resistances now only come from endurance charges.
  • The Determination aura now provides a multiplicative increase to armour starting at 32% at level 1, rather than an additive increase of 20%.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur if a player or monster tried to use Shield Charge while caught in a Bear Trap.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur if a client had a corrupt config file.

NOTE: I believe this patch also breaks the Determination aura and stops it working. I need to deploy the patch regardless because of the Western Forest problem, so we'll follow up later with a fix to Determination. Sorry about that.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Vhypur on Feb 23, 2020, 12:51:38 PM
Think we can make aura Q not useless soon?
So, what do we do once we've run out of alphabet patches before 0.9.13, Chris? ;)
Last edited by Aklyon on Oct 10, 2012, 11:32:18 PM
Germany gladly will donate Ä, Ö, Ü, ß, to name patches after Z.
We could start with patch 0.9.12z1 and work on from there... although I think we should reserve x.x.xQQ1 and more for specific QQ patches :P
Switch to the traditional Chinese alphabet ?
"
reece_silver wrote:
Switch to the traditional Chinese alphabet ?

0.9.12玩家将死?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
NOTE: I believe this patch also breaks the Determination aura and stops it working. I need to deploy the patch regardless because of the Western Forest problem, so we'll follow up later with a fix to Determination. Sorry about that.

Confirmed: Determination provides no defense bonus as of this patch.
We're (now) aware of the problem where the character players the cannot-use-skill audio occasionally in town. Working on a fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info