[1.2] Rathik's EK build +40k DPS/52.3%Crit/+375% Multiplier. Anti-Reflect. "The Immortal Shuriken"

Hey there. First of all a huge thank you for putting the guide together! This being my first char I'm glad I have an easy to follow guide not to screw up too much :P

I'm trying to finish my last four link piece and need the molten shell + life leech + cast when damage taken + concentrated effect combo, but since it is an int helm I've put a couple of stacks of chroms into it and still haven't gotten anywhere near the required colours.

As it is probably not a good enough helm for me to invest too heavily into chroms just for that exact combo, would there be a similarly acceptable option that did not require 3 red sockets? I assume 2 is the bare minimum for the life leech + cast when damage taken combo, but wondering if there is an alternative to molten shell.

This is the helm I'm currently using (ignore gems, just randomly leveling them) -

Really don't think it merits the investment... Thanks in advance for any help provided :)
Last edited by Noitee on Dec 15, 2013, 11:43:42 AM
Take a relook at Rathik2's current gear. He uses a strength based helmet (full armor), rather than an int. based circlet. You REALLY need that armor to help with the physical damage reduction (look at his sceenshot of his defense tab) to absorb those hit you WILL take (hence Anti-Reflect in his title). As a by-product of using an armor (or even armor/es while leveling) helmet, it is quite easy to get RRRB :)
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
I wanted to thank the OP for the guide and build. Brand new to the game. My toon is still a baby at 28, but the information provided has allowed me to plan ahead and have fun while chewing threw the content. Thanks much for taking the time to post.
Why you don't get Inner Force and the other two (15% +3% +3% Increased Effect Of Buffs On You). 21% total seems awesome (Artic Armor is affected too I think).
"
Amendantium wrote:
Why you don't get Inner Force and the other two (15% +3% +3% Increased Effect Of Buffs On You). 21% total seems awesome (Artic Armor is affected too I think).

Yes but it will also affect the mana cost as well.
IF is not a priority. Take it if you can afford the skill points.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arctic_Armour
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Dec 22, 2013, 3:22:57 PM
Am building this, currently at 66.
Thanks for the guide and the build. It rocks ;-).
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Amendantium wrote:

Yes but it will also affect the mana cost as well.
IF is not a priority. Take it if you can afford the skill points.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arctic_Armour

I see, thank you!
i dont like crit build on ek but other than that your tankyness is op :D
anyone tried chaining or forking? or even piercing?
If you use Fork on an EK crit build you need to be very careful because it's suicide mode if you hit a reflect mob. Especially if you use Fork in combination with Faster Projectiles. A friend of mine killed his EK crit Shadow in Hardcore mode by using Fork and hitting a reflect mob. So if you want to use Fork pay attention to the rare bosses and check for physical reflect before you start spamming EK.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info