[1.2] Rathik's EK build +40k DPS/52.3%Crit/+375% Multiplier. Anti-Reflect. "The Immortal Shuriken"

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding this build and I wanna you to help me guys ;).

First, here is my current gear. ATM I'm lvl 43 witch.

Spoiler

I know, that the chest, gloves and helm are crappy, I will repleace them today with some nice gear but... I will probably buy CastOnDamageTaken today - I just wait for the patch notes so I will be able to see the incoming nerf...

Right now my DPS from EK is almost 600 and 20% crit chance without PCoC. I think that this is pretty low number(I know, with quality FC and FP I could get 20% cast speed but they are pretty damn expensiwe(maybe I will get some GCP later but right now I have to buy some other items...).

Ok, I dont use hatred so far because I did not found nice 4L helm to use with reduced mana and I dont user Power Charge on Critical because I did not found nice 5L armor and here is my question - should I find nice 4L armor and use EK-FC-AddedFire-PCoC or should I get nice 5L and add FasterProjectiles?

With FasterProjectiles I can spam EK from a long distance and my knives reach enemy in a short time so they cant even touch me :). I dont know how big dps boost I will get if I will start to use Hatred and PCoC(and 18% physical from OAK cruel). What I do wrong :E?

I can probably run with 3 auras without a problem (I can take EB right now, I have very nice mana regen (like 120 or 130 per second without EB) but I need some nice 4L to get those auras with reduced mana and it is not so easy on nemesis...

Sorry for that Wall of Text :)
So, yesturday i started with this wonderful build and now this fun:

Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.

F*CK YOU GGG!...
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Hello,

I have a few questions regarding this build and I wanna you to help me guys ;).

First, here is my current gear. ATM I'm lvl 43 witch.

Spoiler

I know, that the chest, gloves and helm are crappy, I will repleace them today with some nice gear but... I will probably buy CastOnDamageTaken today - I just wait for the patch notes so I will be able to see the incoming nerf...

Right now my DPS from EK is almost 600 and 20% crit chance without PCoC. I think that this is pretty low number(I know, with quality FC and FP I could get 20% cast speed but they are pretty damn expensiwe(maybe I will get some GCP later but right now I have to buy some other items...).

Ok, I dont use hatred so far because I did not found nice 4L helm to use with reduced mana and I dont user Power Charge on Critical because I did not found nice 5L armor and here is my question - should I find nice 4L armor and use EK-FC-AddedFire-PCoC or should I get nice 5L and add FasterProjectiles?

With FasterProjectiles I can spam EK from a long distance and my knives reach enemy in a short time so they cant even touch me :). I dont know how big dps boost I will get if I will start to use Hatred and PCoC(and 18% physical from OAK cruel). What I do wrong :E?

I can probably run with 3 auras without a problem (I can take EB right now, I have very nice mana regen (like 120 or 130 per second without EB) but I need some nice 4L to get those auras with reduced mana and it is not so easy on nemesis...

Sorry for that Wall of Text :)

A 4L armour is dirt cheap to buy, get one to help you level.
When you are ready to buy a 5L, buy a high level one.

You can try using PCOC and see if you can maintain the charges. If not use critical strike chance gem.

Faster projectiles doesn't really add that much DPS. Its more of a utility gem.
A 20/20 adds about 1K DPS.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
So, yesturday i started with this wonderful build and now this fun:

Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.

F*CK YOU GGG!...

Good, it will make it less spammy :).

The build was viable before that gem. It will still be viable after the nerf.

Also not that it says level requirements, not gem level.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 12, 2013, 5:40:25 AM
Hi mates!
What are you going to do with 1.0.1 CwDT nerf?
Stock up with scourging or level cwdt before patch in order to have opportunity to use it tomorrow? Maybe there will be an alternative to cwtd?
Last edited by Beedon on Nov 12, 2013, 5:27:29 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:

The build was viable before that gem. It will still be viable now.

Unfortunately i didnt saw build before this gem. Would you do an update? How to sustain high damage in solo now?

And also i never saw Void Battery on sale in Domination, it is req for build or just good bonus?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
Beedon wrote:
Hi mates!
Stock up with scourging or level cwdt before patch in order to have opportunity to use it tomorrow? Maybe there will be an alternative to cwtd?

Again, the build was viable before that gem.

The game release made the build even more possible to add more dps by adding more life, less reflected damage AND more armour from auras.

Stop worrying about little things.

And the gem CAN still be used.
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:

The build was viable before that gem. It will still be viable now.

Unfortunately i didnt saw build before this gem. Would you do an update? How to sustain high damage in solo now?

And also i never saw Void Battery on sale in Domination, it is req for build or just good bonus?

Update what? The old videos are still there.

Did you even read the guide?
IGN Riokar | My guides
Ok, I wroted some bullshit - ignore this :E
Last edited by zaboleqqq on Nov 12, 2013, 6:33:51 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Beedon wrote:
Hi mates!

Again, the build was viable before that gem.

The game release made the build even more possible to add more dps by adding more life, less reflected damage AND more armour from auras.

Stop worrying about little things.

And the gem CAN still be used.

Lot of thanks for quickest answers!
Love your build very much, by no means worrying about it's power)) Just want to prepare for tomorrow and thinking what is better delvl 18lvl EC,IC and MS or start lvling cwdt gems..
Last edited by Beedon on Nov 12, 2013, 6:09:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info