Theres less people playing POE than Diablo TWO now on Xfire

Guys you heard it, PoE is dead, xfire proves it. No point in discussing this any further because it's obviously true and if you deny it you are a blind fanboy.
xfire is as good of a source as anything else - it is estimated/derived data and given sample large enough it is surprisingly accurate (given sample large enough and no issues like 'xfire does not work with game X')

as for the dip - release is coming, leagues are boring as fuck (why these are called leagues? where is the competition in that? game based on time spent is not a competitive game)

and gta5.. oh my. i hever had console and havent had tv in house for years but just borrowed them both and spent last 3 days playing gta5 non stop.

i cant name a game right now that can stand up to gta5
ALso fewer people playing PoE on America Online then Diablo 2. The sky is clearly falling.
xfire, what the fuck is that shit.
don't you have to use xfire to be in their statistics?

I don't know anybody who uses it, so I don't believe their numbers regarding any game at all.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Awesome... thanks for the news, my life is enriched. I now know that as one of the few GGG fanbois left in the world, I am a proud member of a hardcore race of gamers, ultra cool, aloof in my status... fuk you world, bring it!
I make music, you can listen and dl for free at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music or https://soundcloud.com/analogmunky/tracks
"
sidtherat wrote:
xfire is as good of a source as anything else - it is estimated/derived data and given sample large enough it is surprisingly accurate (given sample large enough and no issues like 'xfire does not work with game X')

as for the dip - release is coming, leagues are boring as fuck (why these are called leagues? where is the competition in that? game based on time spent is not a competitive game)

and gta5.. oh my. i hever had console and havent had tv in house for years but just borrowed them both and spent last 3 days playing gta5 non stop.

i cant name a game right now that can stand up to gta5

No its not.I remember playing mmos back in 2007 that had integration with xfire and promote it in any way possible to be on top 10 games played,brainwashing community.

No it is not even near a sample.To get xfire in first place,you must play one of the said games.

On topic now.Devs knows exactly the numbers.Using 3rd party programms to prove a non relevant point,it is just that.Irrelevant.
Bye bye desync!
Lol @the ignorance in this thread
i like this game. i mean have you seen how powerful is the barbarian
Last edited by Qarak on Sep 30, 2013, 4:48:07 AM
lol @ xfire fanboys
Xfire? Vendor it.
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info