Theres less people playing POE than Diablo TWO now on Xfire

This thread came to a cycle, everything peolpe r posting now has already been said here, lock this BS.
IGN: Ziggro
"
This thread came to a cycle, everything peolpe r posting now has already been said here, lock this BS.

As a conclusion: PoE v.1.0 is amazing.

Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
Last edited by Bozon on Oct 24, 2013, 4:23:50 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
He sounds a bit like the people who say vanilla WoW was sooo great and everything that came after it sucks. If vanilla WoW was released as a new game today, it would die in a matter of a week.

+100
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
I wonder if people will start calling Steam statistics "meaningless" if it starts to show a decline.
New Year's Resolutions:
- Chicken Nuggets
- No More Bullshit
"
aryosgr wrote:
Xfire is old, obsolete, buggy and not even used by most gamers. Steam stats are more "accurate". The day of the release, PoE was ranked #10 on Steam and, including the non-Steam users, it should have been on top 3, on the same day.
Furthermore, these stats mostly include real players, as more than 70% of the player base of other such games are bots.

Touting non steam users for POE and ignoring them for the other games is a bit dishonest. Except for games that are steam only that is. Still the numbers they are getting are great.
i used xfire back in cod1 and i stopped using it with cod1. this tool still available...interesting
Why you should try Harcore http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/209310/page/1
hilarious how the majority votes for how good the release was or v.1.0.0 in general.. are the donators. and vice versa
IGN - _LaHh
PM for faster reponse
"
LahHh wrote:
hilarious how the majority votes for how good the release was or v.1.0.0 in general.. are the donators. and vice versa

It's logical if you think about it. The people who really like the game donated because they want to see it continue and thrive. The devs vision suits their wants.

I only wish I were so easily amused as to find such a simplistic connection hilarious.
"
LahHh wrote:

wrong, there are lots of donators who are pretty pissed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info