0.9.12qq Patch Notes

I think they should add the Deep Dweller chest back in. Is there even any big gold chest in Act 1, now? What harm does it do, too easy to farm?

I miss the Big Chest! qq indeed.
^enter area, rush chest, reset stance, rinse and repeat.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
Oh I'm loving all of these updates! and I am kind of happy about the passive skill wipe, gives me a chance to freshen up my character!
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have removed the chest if it wasn't a problem, so I'm sure it was.

It's too bad, too... I like the idea of those large chests. But those large chests should be a significant reward for doing something significant, and defeating the Dweller was not a significant achievement.

Beating the Act Bosses and getting a key to the "treasure room," on the other hand...
Pff,they moved all of our chars to legacy so we would make new ones on default so we can see the new brutus hook...

JK keep the awesome stuff coming :)
So basically what you're saying is you nerfed the hell out of the game... Well, now I know what classes NOT to play.
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
Last edited by Udja on Oct 9, 2012, 2:39:50 PM
"
dustofdeath wrote:
:( and yet again rangers get nerfed even more.
Heavy resistance penalties with quite low health are already enough to make me not want to play a ranger anymore. But now the skills got weaker too (gcp bonus nerfs).

Ill be waiting for a next patch to see if anything gets better.

I stopped playing ranger with the nonsense going on. Now I play as pure summoner with a bow and can achieve just about same effect. This nerfing of gems and removing of the chest is a BAD move. Looks like I'll only be playing witch and templar - with these nerfs, I just don't see any reason to play anything else....
"
Laimbrane wrote:
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have removed the chest if it wasn't a problem, so I'm sure it was.

It's too bad, too... I like the idea of those large chests. But those large chests should be a significant reward for doing something significant, and defeating the Dweller was not a significant achievement.

Beating the Act Bosses and getting a key to the "treasure room," on the other hand...

In act II with the great white beast, they should remove that chest as well seeing that "defeating the [insert minor boss name here] was not a significant achievement." I'm really hoping and praying this is not going to go down the path (no pun intended :)) of blizz and their continuous nerfing of d3 into the ground...
Last edited by Udja on Oct 9, 2012, 2:52:54 PM
"
Udja wrote:
... I'm really hoping and praying this is not going to go down the path (no pun intended :)) of blizz and their continuous nerfing of d3 into the ground...

This is my biggest fear. The nerfs in this patch are minor, but GGG does seem to be on a trend in this regard.
In a very grind heavy game the death penalty equates to...more grinding.
Why not just put a limit on the number of times a large chest can spawn?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info