Ya 1h and spell block is the only thing I can think of that can partially mitigate molten. Max out spell block at 75/78% and you can survive 3/4 of the time.

It kind of leaves 2h'ers out in the cold though.
IGN: _Firebitch
I play non-crit EK, so i guess i am perfectly balanced ^^
"
SteKrz wrote:
I play non-crit EK, so i guess i am perfectly balanced ^^

Ha, I still can't claim anyones op or broken. Its just not right, pvp and particular gems need tweaking heavily. We gotta do what we can at the moment win or lose. Gotta appreciate what we have even if its jacked up at the moment. Criticals are just crazy good though especially on spells. Because its almost unlikely someone has dodge or projectile evasion since its only on shadow/ranger side and its way the hell out of most peoples way. Not to mention such an investment to just have RT or LionsEye stomp your efforts. So fact you cant mitigate it even with evasion most of the time its kinda crazy. You have dodge/projectile evasion or spell block. Regular melee criticals you have the same thing minus dodge/projectile evasion you substitute that for regular evasion like we all already know. Because really armor + granites versus someone with a real critical multiplier and high dmg output wont do shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit to mitigate that ever.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Oct 3, 2013, 4:06:23 PM
Any one tried the Unique Chaos dmg rings on EK and Bear Trap?
"
FIreskull wrote:
Any one tried the Unique Chaos dmg rings on EK and Bear Trap?

I've wanted to get the Ming ring for my bear traps, but haven't been able to yet.
My character is a pretty good counter to ek crit.
How I deal with molten shell is ele adaptation and a ruby flask.
On top of that I have about 70% spell block.
Get a ruby flask with armor% mod so you can deal with that molten shell-ek combo.
When I pop the ruby I have 87% fire res and 36k armor.
This and spell block is all I need. Then I just kill the with cyclone.
IGN: Beardedwizzard
i
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Nov 23, 2013, 3:32:28 PM
I wouldn't say RF/EK is strong, just broken, especially against eva builds since besides not being able to evade spell, they won't mitigate the physical damage of EK with armor.
Spell + physical = absolute win against eva builds.

Spoiler
As if Resolute Technique wasn't enough of a pain. >_<

>hauntworld1 Really if I were you, I wouldn't brag about playing RF/EK nor would I tell people I'm dueling that they need to learn how to play...
IGN : Fainting_Smile
Last edited by Blandula on Nov 22, 2013, 7:55:01 PM
"
Blandula wrote:
I wouldn't say RF/EK is strong, just broken, especially against eva builds since besides not being able to evade spell, they won't mitigate the physical damage of EK with armor.
Spell + physical = absolute win against eva builds.

Spoiler
As if Resolute Technique wasn't enough of a pain. >_<

>hauntworld1 Really if I were you, I wouldn't brag about playing RF/EK nor would I tell people I'm dueling that they need to learn how to play...

Way to necro a thread where rf isn't used anymore.
Well, the same obviously goes for low life/ek builds even if they don't use RF.

Oh wait, the bragger and you are guildies, 'kay.
IGN : Fainting_Smile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info