Tomorrow's patch time, prizes for its leagues and a big pile of posters

Posters look epic! Gonna have to set aside a place on the wall for mine :)
"
Chris wrote:
We met with the artist (our community member Jazzo) and whispered secrets into his ear.

i wanna know those secrets too! =)
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
"
Chris wrote:
causing developers to stop

Blame Jazzo whenever open beta delays.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Miserable little pile of secrets?
Last edited by DoubleSmiggins on Oct 8, 2012, 4:41:52 AM
"
Chris wrote:
A few thousand posters arrived at the office today.

For some reason, upon reading this sentence for the first time, I assumed you mean forum posters and envisioned the first Path of Exile fancon.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
dust7 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
A few thousand posters arrived at the office today.

For some reason, upon reading this sentence for the first time, I assumed you mean forum posters and envisioned the first Path of Exile fancon.

Same here LOL.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Cant wait!
Global reset here i come!
I can see what you see not
Vision milky then eyes rot
When you turn they will be gone
Wispering their hidden song
Then you see what cannot be
Shadows move where light should be
Out of darkness Out of mind
Cast down into the halls of the blind
I've been wondering for some time how the Microtransaction items are coming along. Since you at least planned them to be available with the start of the open beta, are they ready yet, or still worked on, and how many can we expect when the OB starts?
golem09, as someone who has quite a bit of GGGold stored up, I've been pressing GGG to release SOMETHING, some bone for us to chew, in regards to the cosmetic micro-transactions, but they're being incredibly secretive about it.

The best I've gotten is an 'they're SO AWESOME' out of a non-employee of GGG** who has seen some of them. Apparently.

I'll keep pushing.

**not an alpha/beta tester, either.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Oct 8, 2012, 8:46:01 AM
What secrets?

I know of plenty of microtansaction goodies, they've got that Golden Fireball ready to go and such. But what I want to see is coloured portals (like when you use a town portal you can change the colour)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info