Best build to start after reset? What's your choice?

2H Mace Duelist :)
Sweep and Leap Slam.
should get about 50% ish increased attack speed passives :) shuold be a bit of fun!
"
StillSingle wrote:
2H Mace Duelist :)
Sweep and Leap Slam.
should get about 50% ish increased attack speed passives :) shuold be a bit of fun!

God I hope you are joking :)

If not, I suggest also adding in Ground Slam!
I'm gonna make a hybrid Shadow work this time, I swear.
im going to be playing an ice spear witch for solo-ability
IGN@ Im_Better_Than_You.

BACK IN BIZ :D
DW axe LS mara. Been testing this build and tweaking. Its going great. Defiantly my choice for OB.
The answer is 42.
Dual Strike Shadow. Not sure what the deal is, but its died the least of any of my Default characters. It seems more likely to chew up bosses than others too. So, for my skill level and playstyle, it's probably going to be my go-to.

All I really care about is getting a Portal gem as soon as possible. Gonna trade whatever it takes, and the Dual Strike Shadow seems to be having the easiest time with unique enemies for the good drops.
I think I'm still going to go with a light arrow build. Not sure where I'm starting yet I want to get a more indepth look at the skill tree and get a look at the finished quest reward changes.
I'm going to stick with my Firestorm Summoner witch with clarity. Or perhaps I'll make it a templar.
Last edited by Aklyon on Jan 13, 2013, 9:52:05 AM
Depends on new skills and passives, I want to go for full physical damage but think ground slam is boring. Need more AoE for melee!
I have 11 builds outlined with gear and skills but honestly I've been leaning more towards a summoner witch that stacks rarity/quantity for currency farming as my first character. The spec doesn't really require much gear commitment and I can decide from there which of the builds I'd like to pursue most based on what I stash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info