so much fun, we're doing it a third time... (free key)

"
kazeanz wrote:
the Worldstone?

Good job. I was more personally referring to this post as a real-world reference. But fantastic job. Seriously, that was spot on what the OP was asking for. :D
"
heavypieces wrote:
Hmm... the concept of the 'demiurge' in Platonic philosophy, if I understand it correctly, is of some sort of architect - an intermediary between the realm of the spirit (pure Platonic ideas) and the material world.

The Gnostics took a much dimmer view of the demiurge, suggesting that it might be evil.

In either case, it's hard to reconcile that idea with an 'inanimate' being... unless the demiurge had itself died (as some Gnostic cults thought).

Perhaps the question plays on the word 'province' somehow. By 'province' I took it to mean 'Santuary', the world of the Diablo series. But perhaps what is meant is literally 'Daiblo's province' - in other words, Hell. But who created hell? Well, the devil - only I thought he was animate.

Oh well, this one's got me stumped. Good luck all!

EDIT: Oh, after writing all that... I see the correct answer above.

lol...

This guy may be a much more sophisticated philosopher than me.

All I meant was the [thing that organizes all the other things] (assuming everything is part of god, which I don't actually believe)

Anyway, whether I understand it correctly or not, somebody said the thing I was thinking so the game is over.
Went to sleep last night and didn't check my message BUT woke up and saw "1 NEW MESSAGE"!!!!!!!!!"

Made my day XD Thanks So Much papakapp for the Key

it should have been the chaos sanctuary but k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info