State of Decay

Thinking about trying it. Most reviews say it's fairly glitchy but it was released in July so I imagine some patches were released to fix them.

If anyone has tried it what do you think? I'll be getting it for PC and yea I see that it requires an Xbox controller which is both good and bad to me.

EDIT: Woops looks like the PC version was actually released Sept 19th. So there goes any hope it's less buggy :(
Last edited by Funkhauzer on Sep 26, 2013, 5:14:34 PM
I thought I heard it was still in development, but I could be wrong considering I heard that a couple months ago.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
I thought I heard it was still in development, but I could be wrong considering I heard that a couple months ago.

It's released as a Steam Earl Access game so I'm assuming it's still in Beta.
I heard it was pretty dreadful but I did look kinda neat
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Only 20$ so got it. I'll post a small review later tonite.
"
Funkhauzer wrote:
Only 20$ so got it. I'll post a small review later tonite.

Nice :)
So far its definitely worth the money. Day night cycle is 1 hour each and you can't skip night, you are forced to go outside in the darkness to look for supplies. It's a cool game so far.
3rd person :( I hate that perspective
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
3rd person :( I hate that perspective

It helps, not much of a FPS type of game, more sneaking around and melee than shooting. Camera management isn't bad but could be better for tight areas.
isn't that always the problem with 3rd person

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info