I HATE YOU, GGG!!!!!!

I finally accumulated enough orbs and traded for some awsome lvl 56 weapon and lvl 62 armor(I had alot fun taking down rares in merc act 2 with a lvl 35 weapon).
What happens next? I wake up learning my lvl 55 char is going into the legacy league in 2 days.

FUCK YOU, GGG. I HATE YOU!!!!!!!

PS: looking forward to become a diamond supporter.
IGN QTCRZ
Chill out mate, wipe was gonna happen sooner or later anyway :) u can still PVP in legacy league so don't worry :) plu, regardless of ur gear, there will be plenty of other players with better gear, so this gives u a chance to start off on equal footing
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Wow... is this guy serious?

A) you can play legacy. Nothing is gone.
B) this is closed beta. Nothing is permanent. What if they had announced open beta?
C) calm your mantits. Its a fuckin game.
FFA loot=Single player MMOARPG. GGG please consider a change.
I think the OP is just trying to be funny, but since tone doesn't carry through forums very well, he/she will be largely misinterpreted. :S
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
"
I think the OP is just trying to be funny, but since tone doesn't carry through forums very well, he/she will be largely misinterpreted. :S

The fact that he's a gold supporter helps a lot though.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
ongZ wrote:
"

The fact that he's a gold supporter helps a lot though.

Yeah, I feel like it certainly saves him for a negative backlash. :) If I hadn't seen that, I probably would have just told him to chill out, like the posts before mine.
I just wish it would hurry up and be tuesday.. I can't really think of a reason to play until then.

At least i'll have a shot at some sort of ladder spot now. :P
I assumed he was joking, but he seriously needs to go back to funny/how to make a satire class, cause his OP is just... not funny in the slightest.

I assume he was trying to write a satire type post anyways...
FFA loot=Single player MMOARPG. GGG please consider a change.
"
BloodBlade22 wrote:
I assumed he was joking, but he seriously needs to go back to funny/how to make a satire class, cause his OP is just... not funny in the slightest.

I assume he was trying to write a satire type post anyways...

It could use a little refining.
Some of you ladies/gentlemen might be missin' the punchline.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info