lightning coil kicks ass!

i have one but im not even sure if it is sellable to ppl xD
In every hardships you get through, there is a decent outcome.
I sold one 5 ex recently.
IGN TylordRampage
I bought one on Nemesis, 5 linked, for 2,5 exalted orbs!

Lucky me. :)

Today i hit lvl 60 and tested it and it looks very OP (overpowered).

My philosophy of this item is to get it on Characters that cannot max block, then this will roughly work as block for you, and maybe even better!!. 2Handers, 2Handed Axes, 2Handed Maces.

I have yet to play with it in maps, and see how good it is, my plan is to get 12K armor while wearing this item, and probably have 77% light resist, and maybe even Purity of Lighting to get 4% max Light resist.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
It is not OP. What is the most deadly in endgame map is elemental damage, specially if -max map. Haven't really seen many people die to physical damage lol, specially due to the fact that cwdt-immortal call works so well.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
A bit of a necro, but I gotta agree it's AMAZING. And it's not only against regular enemies, it stops 1-shots, Reflect from EK or Physical damage builds, and it has good life + armor.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
OP OP indeed. Tested it on 66 level maps. Currently i am 64 level Duelist with Kaom's Primacy.

I calculated, (but i am not sure how accurate that is), that this item gives you effectivennes that is equivallent like from 3000 to 25000 Armor, and ++, depending on the enemy hit, the stronger enemy hits, the more effective is the item. On small hits it does not matter anyway, but on mediocre to big hits, this item is just best! It is better than block, because you do not need to invest alot of passive points for block.

It is more effective than Kaom's Heart. :D And it is cheap as a Fish.

I don't remember either who died from elemntal damage?!? ? Maybe suicidal guys who insisted to fight Orchard type bosses and Tortuire Chamber like imbalanced bosses, meh.

But i know desync may be problem , and this item can save you if you are stuck in the middle of a unit pack.

Lighting Coil + Enfeeble = pure enjoyment as a melee roflstomper. :)
"
dlrr wrote:
"
GOONK wrote:
i think it suck lol

if it have +5 max lighting resist would be goldlike

Erm. It's easy to make a god like unique I think. Just ask for everything you want and that's godlike. But I'm not here for godlike uniques. I recognise that's not the same thing that others want since we all want different things so no worries I respect your view there.

What I personally look out for is nuance in thought and design, which is something I never appreciated until I had to design one myself.

I guess some people seek perfection as is, but I seek perfection in imperfection. Kinda like Cindy Crawford's mole I guess.

I think you misread , he want's it "Goldlike" not "Godlike" so really just needs a colour touch up :)
ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .
Lightning coil is indeed a fantastic item. With 75% Light resist its as if you had MoM, only without the mana cost. For physical damage atleast.
IGN: vaiNe_
"
vaiNe_ wrote:
Lightning coil is indeed a fantastic item. With 75% Light resist its as if you had MoM, only without the mana cost. For physical damage atleast.

MoM is way better if you have enough mana tho. Late game most dangerous stuff is still elemental damage besides oneshots from physical damage. If you manage to get enough lightning resists without using purity of lightning then this chest is amazing but if you cant you kinda use 40% aura which makes you unable to use that many auras.
Lighting Coil is better than MoM, because for MoM you need to invest many passive skill tree points. Lighting Coil requires almost no passive points, except some that are by the way, close and ussually i take them anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info