lightning coil kicks ass!

"
Lordemore wrote:
Lighting Coil is better than MoM, because for MoM you need to invest many passive skill tree points. Lighting Coil requires almost no passive points, except some that are by the way, close and ussually i take them anyway.

Yea and it only prevents 32% of physical damage and gives you 8% of damage as lightning damage and you really need 40% aura for it, while MoM needs mana and mana regen (some of the builds make it anyway and they dont waste any pts.) and it prevents 30-40% depending if you use armor or passive of all damage not only physical portion. (195% lightning resistance isnt low number of resistances you need).

Tho different builds use different pts.
Last edited by NagiSoi on Feb 17, 2014, 12:56:05 PM
"
NagiSoi wrote:
"
Lordemore wrote:
Lighting Coil is better than MoM, because for MoM you need to invest many passive skill tree points. Lighting Coil requires almost no passive points, except some that are by the way, close and ussually i take them anyway.

Yea and it only prevents 32% of physical damage and gives you 8% of damage as lightning damage and you really need 40% aura for it, while MoM needs mana and mana regen (some of the builds make it anyway and they dont waste any pts.) and it prevents 30-40% depending if you use armor or passive of all damage not only physical portion. (195% lightning resistance isnt low number of resistances you need).

guys guys... lets not argue here.

Let's pick up BOTH MoM and lighting coil for maximum fun :D

I am currently lvl 94 scion incinerate tank

These two items are amazing together, combined with arctic armour, and MoM with 2k mana pool and 318 mana regen per second, max block and max spell block.

I have only 3.3k hp and 1500 armour and rarely if ever die. I am constantly doing 77 maps with difficult mods. -max isnt that bad as long as you run purity of lightning and ele adaptation.
"
NagiSoi wrote:
"
Lordemore wrote:

1. I do not use any auras for resistances, since i have them already maxed. :)

2. I play on Nemesis, Not on standard. :P It is HC viable.

3. I do not see any neccessity for Fairgraves Tricorne.

Yeah, if someone can afford both this item and MoM that's even better. :) But i can't, because i refuse to invest 3 to 10 passive points into mana and manaregen.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info