The Notice Board

YOUR MOTHER DOES NOT WORK HERE

If you make a mess in the break room clean it up.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Very interesting. I started this thread as I was overly tired and cranky. (up just over 25 hours) I realized my mistake and thought I had a better use for it.

Refrigerator logistics was not the way I would have gone. But I now considerably interested in how this is going to pan out. Mostly because the milk goes on the top shelf, left. Solid cheeses go in the door and the per-shredded go in the meat drawer that never has any meat in it. Jeeeeezzzeee!
You are all a bunch of sheep following blindly what the refrigerator manufacturers tell you. I wrap my cheese in tin foil and keep it on the middle shelf of my fridge. #YOLO #REBEL
Funkhauzer is now placed on the notice board for disrupting the lawful and righteous placement of the cheese in a refrigerator.
How about.. Cheese in the freezer? I feel quite rebellious today, so why not?
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
"
Xpire wrote:
How about.. Cheese in the freezer? I feel quite rebellious today, so why not?

On notice for making me wanting to make a Gouda cheese joke!

Spoiler
Cheezy Invaders - It's the Cheeziest!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info