Kill The Timer, Hire A Moderator

I say we just end this timer crap and vote that GGG just hire and/or assign a moderator to pick people out specifically.

+1 if you agree with me, if not don't bring your hate to this thread.
Disagree. Would lead to favoritism. I prefer the cold indifference of the timer.
That's to say . . . you understand . . . the dusk . . . the strain . . . waiting
+1
+1 ! :D
atlast got my invite :))
I hate the Timer too.... But it is fair.. A Mod can be Bias towards certain people... Everyone just has to wait for either more invites to be sent out or just be lucky to have their name come up... simple as that bro ya can hate me all ya want for saying it but the Timer is the best way for invites atm.
yes he would be bias... thats the point... bias towards people who are online or visit the site at least once a month the pple that havnet been on for over a year.
Just because they have not signed on in so long does not mean they do not deserve a key. I have signed up to a lot of games for Beta then left for a while until one day i find a BETA invite in my email so i go back and play it. Even if they do not play the game it helps by keeping the stress low on the servers, Chris said that they have invited way more then they where going to already.
then how about they send out a mass spam email to everyone saying "HEY the beta is out! Come sign in and check out the site for a chance to play the beta!"

problem solved....

moderator... +1
Yes a Newsletter may help with those that have been AFK for months but just having a Moderator hand picking people is still the wrong way to go about it. People will still rage because they are active but for random posts which do not get them invited anyway. If you wanted another system then i would suggest a Form you fill out for a few of the staff to review and hand out a certain amount of keys a day to the people they think should be in... And yet people will still rage for not getting in...
You act like no one would be picked, a sensible person would invite people willing to actually test the game and want in they wouldnt invite people that just rage and QQ eventually everyone would catch on and, hey this might stop all the people from raging ext because they know they wouldnt get picked. problem solved, anything else you want to say?
People would be Picked. Yes. But just having a mod inviting people will not stop the rage. Sure the Timer is not perfect but it gives everyone a equal chance of getting in... Which is the lesser of evils compared to other options they could of taken. Having a Mod or two giving out invites will just increase the rage and useless threads on the forum. Everyone who wants in will start their own topics and everyone will give their opinions about it in hopes of getting in. It would be chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info