Kill The Timer, Hire A Moderator

no its not fair, other posts have confirmed this... and you sir need to stop trolling here... read first post... then go elsewhere to lurk their bridges!
I am not trolling, i am just giving my opinion. If you do not care for Opinions you should not be posting on forums. I am just pointing out that using a mod to pick people based on forum posts instead of the Timer will only make things worse. I said before that the Timer is not perfect. What you need to do is understand that just because people do not log in for ages does not mean they should not be given a Key. Chris has said that they notice people who have signed up before visiting the site not Logged in. They should still have a chance to get into Beta.
i never said it had to do anything with # of forum posts. and i already said, if they check their email they would know whats going on because they got an email stating info about the beta... please your just repeating stuff.. stop trolling, all i was asking was +1 if you agree if not, dont say anything at all.....
If these mods did not pick people out based on Forum posts, then how would they do it? Randomly pick people? OH WAIT! the Timer already does that -.- ... Do you think by trying to get people to "+1" in this thread that the people in charge will go "ohh noes someone is upset we better change it to make them happy!"... Let me tell ya something... it has not happened for the past threads of the same purpose.
rage much? and it doesnt have to be just in this forum, the mod could use other fansites or other websites to do their finding, it would be their job to find people that want to test the game....

now please elsewhere with your trolls posts.
Fine I will leave your thread alone. Even tho I still think hiring mods to find people for the beta is the wrong way to go about it. The Timer is not perfect but it works, you have not got a invite yet so you want it changed because you and some others think its unfair. Even tho i think you are wrong i still hope that you get a invite sometime soon, just like everyone else who is waiting but not starting threads about how unfair it all is.
This sparked an idea of my own, let the 300-400 active forums users all join the beta, everyone will be happy. :)
there have been many of threads complaining about it, im just making a suggestion about how to fix it there is a difference.
the timers fair, dont want a asshole of a admin giving keys to favs. unless yu find someone thats a good person and not cocky of the position he's been given then sure a admin would be alryt, but for now, timers fair............................and bloody slow :P
IGN -- JokersPulse
hiring a mod wouldnt be completely fair but the timer isnt fair either i just think that this, would be the lesser of two evils. IM JUST SAYING ... its just a suggestion stop bashing on me ! gosh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info