Custom Avatar Gallery 1 (updated 29th May, 2014)

Edit: Hey monopoly, don't edit that stuff in. Now my efforts were useless. :(
"
feyith wrote:
Could someone please tell me the source for these? Amazing!

kickacid

"
feyith wrote:
Could someone please tell me the source for these? Amazing!

Kraide
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on May 14, 2014, 3:49:44 AM
I mean which artist(s) so we can troll their gallery for wallpapers and stuff. :)
"
feyith wrote:
I mean which artist(s) so we can troll their gallery for wallpapers and stuff. :)

What do you mean? GGG has an artist who does these by the design provided by the person who is eligible to get one.

I would totally pay for a custom avatar, all forums have custom avatars, why not here too? If GGG can make money if it, even better.
Mine would undoubtedly be of Charans Monster. Evil grin
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Still waiting for mine. Not that I want to nag GGG......, again.....
"
What do you mean? GGG has an artist who does these by the design provided by the person who is eligible to get one.

I would totally pay for a custom avatar, all forums have custom avatars, why not here too? If GGG can make money if it, even better.

I think it's great. I just think it's a shame there's no high-res downloadable gallery for all these beautiful, unique, epic masterpieces.

I'm also trying to justify a month's rent for vanity pixels. So many cool ideas trying to claw their way out of my head!
Last edited by feyith on May 15, 2014, 1:17:19 AM
lolno, I would never spend rent money on video games. Just saying that's a lot of hard earned, real world currency that could be spent on cosplay materials and camping gear and kayaks and stuff. But instead, I want 158×105 art. Why, brain, why?
Last edited by feyith on May 15, 2014, 1:20:27 AM
"
feyith wrote:
lolno, I would never spend rent money on video games. Just saying that's a lot of hard earned, real world currency that could be spent on cosplay materials and camping gear and kayaks and stuff. But instead, I want 158×105 art. Why, brain, why?

because you have good taste? DO.IT. you can always pretend to be Kratos next year!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
feyith wrote:

because you have good taste? DO.IT. you can always pretend to be Kratos next year!

Scathing answer, but not one without some kernel of truth.

Mostly I'd say it's because George is a damn good artist. I really, really want to get an avatar done by him. Someday.

I endorse George being a good artist. Exhibit A ---->
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
TheWretch wrote:

Actually, Kratos wouldn't take too much. I could just trash a bra, get some body paint and we have enough piecemeal stuff laying around to make the metal bits. Dude, you're a genius! Pixel art it is...

How long is the queue?
Last edited by feyith on May 15, 2014, 2:31:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info