Custom Avatar Gallery 1 (updated 29th May, 2014)

Ooh, I like it better this way, having to click through each one. There's quite a few super awesome ones I didn't notice before. Nice work!
"
marremurt wrote:
"
Meridin wrote:
Hmm... I guess I never found out who actually drew my avatar. Maybe the process has become less personalized over the years. Or maybe it's simply because I didn't ask explicitly.

Welcome to dragon club :P

best club 2014
Amazing update Charan, props to the work.

And some really nice ones in there.

Lmao @ pls and 777ishardcore.

:D, so many awesome ones it would be hard to pick a favorite one.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Excellent update!
Such amazing work! What would truly be incredible is to be able to browse the high res versions of these :)
Kudos Charan. Thanks for taking the time to do this... and for the owners, so many cool ideas and awesome results. GG all.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Almost 2 years later and still my favorite thread.

Thanks Charan.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
Almost 2 years later and still my favorite thread.

Thanks Charan.

No worries. I had a tiny freak-out when your image returned a broken link, but now I remember. Hopefully not much longer...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Kaysee wrote:
Kudos Charan. Thanks for taking the time to do this... and for the owners, so many cool ideas and awesome results. GG all.

It was one of those things were you start on a whim and go 'oh crap' about ten minutes later, realising what you've started.

I hope the 'title' I gave to your avatar is to your liking. I needed a few 'examples' for the other A=avatar owners.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:

I hope the 'title' I gave to your avatar is to your liking. I needed a few 'examples' for the other A=avatar owners.

Yeah... all good mate.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on May 25, 2014, 5:35:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info