>>> 5L chests, Q20/L20 gems and lot's of legacy stuff, All priced, <<<

b
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
b
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
update, not online, msg me, kisses.
active again
let me know if you want something and due to changes feel free to offer.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Aug 8, 2015, 11:51:09 AM
b
b
b
b
b

I hae to bump this, I fell out of leaderboard so Poe.trade doesnt list my shit anymore bla bla....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info