>>> 5L chests, Q20/L20 gems and lot's of legacy stuff, All priced, <<<

Hi folks,

Welcome to Toster shop!

If I am not online in the game, message me here, I am checking forums often!

If you like something but don't like the price, feel free to offer.

HOT AS HELL!!!

"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Aug 30, 2018, 6:50:23 AM
Many updates till today, 18th of September 2015. I removed "notable sold items" because people kept bugging me about them either to buy them or for me to remove them. Ditto!

Dec. 1. Updated shop, added some rings

Believe it or not, I only have 4 stash tabs! Items that I keep with reason.

Nov. 23. Reworked shop a bit.
Nov. 10. Reduced prices on items based on GCP cost.

Removed items that were sold.

If I am not in game, msg me here! I am not keeping the game running all the time :)
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
Last edited by Ludak021 on Sep 13, 2015, 11:14:37 PM
bmp
up
up
bump
up
b
b
b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info