>>> 5L chests, Q20/L20 gems and lot's of legacy stuff, All priced, <<<

last bump for tonight, for indexers.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
b
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
b
b
b
bed time bump :)
whats c/o on viper ward armour?
i offer 5 ex (you said the price is negotiable so lets make a deal) :)
ign Krynix / if offline try GlupiChuj / if offline try FappingStrike
im usually on 5PM-11PM GMT+1
Last edited by krynix on Nov 25, 2013, 3:51:03 AM
"
krynix wrote:
whats c/o on viper ward armour?
i offer 5 ex (you said the price is negotiable so lets make a deal) :)

Viper is kinda reserved at 6ex. I missed the trade last night so I am waiting to hear from that player again. I had it at 7ex then lowered the b/o to 6. 6S+5L took me over 6 exalts (stubborn chest :S ) So that particular item, and Kaom's axe are not really negotiable due to my own expenses. Sorry about that.
b
4 chaos the 4L RRRB Armor Helmet Wrath visage

Last edited by jagan5454 on Nov 25, 2013, 11:09:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info