DonaldF's Zombie Summoner build 3300% AoE dmg zombie[video guide](10/06/2013)

Eh, I don't know, I had, still do, a decent summoner that was pretty much stuck in lvl 71-72 maps as anything harder than that meant minions melting in aoe damage.

Edit: also, just one question, since I haven't played the game in a while. Is it better to have Life summoner or CI? Or maybe Life EB? Which builds is the best in current state of the game?

I had a CI one before 1.0, but I got one-shot too often, it wasn't that good. I'm sitting at full respect now.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Jan 21, 2014, 4:40:17 PM
is this still working ? remote mine ? rip CoD
"
Odoakar wrote:
Eh, I don't know, I had, still do, a decent summoner that was pretty much stuck in lvl 71-72 maps as anything harder than that meant minions melting in aoe damage.

Edit: also, just one question, since I haven't played the game in a while. Is it better to have Life summoner or CI? Or maybe Life EB? Which builds is the best in current state of the game?

I had a CI one before 1.0, but I got one-shot too often, it wasn't that good. I'm sitting at full respect now.

In the current meta Life + EB + AA (and in some cases + MoM) are really popular for summoners. AoE damage is the bane of all summoners but if you max spec for minion survivability (e.g., grace+determination+vitality and Necro Aegis keystone), they do pretty well other than vs the most overtuned elemental map bosses.
Ahh my question pls, osmone read it. So animated guardian now its the last stand hope as i readed on last pages of summoning threads with desecreating ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
Dhoros wrote:
Ahh my question pls, osmone read it. So animated guardian now its the last stand hope as i readed on last pages of summoning threads with desecreating ?.

Hello ?, anybody there, on minioins what i do now ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
please donaldF update this or tell us what are u playin now
Make new guideeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Up.
sugoi
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info