DonaldF's Zombie Summoner build 3300% AoE dmg zombie[video guide](10/06/2013)

Update the thread pls, or reported.

CoD RIP. But the quesiton is if DonaldF was using or not the gem. Any one knows it ?:

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9gIgtlrnY8
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Jan 20, 2014, 3:40:47 AM
Free bump, we need to see how will this go forward now that cryers reported several and lots of tims because an intended CoD gem.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Up :)
Cool
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
I cant make more ups, but i like this thread about nerfed summoners VS DOnaldF.
does this still work with the nerf of cod?
We need some updates here on this thread.
We need it ?.
I hate the fact every build I check on the forums is like 'ok guys, so you need this 10ex unique, and this 25 ex unique, and then swap it with this 45ex unique, and also you can use these few 7ex uniques'.

I actually had an intent to revisit my summoner for a few hours, but honestly lost the will after reading couple of summoner threads. Any decent build requires build enabling uniques.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Jan 21, 2014, 3:27:07 PM
"
Odoakar wrote:
I hate the fact every build I check on the forums is like 'ok guys, so you need this 10ex unique, and this 25 ex unique, and then swap it with this 45ex unique, and also you can use these few 7ex uniques'.

I actually had an intent to revisit my summoner for a few hours, but honestly lost the will after reading couple of summoner threads. Any decent build requires build enabling uniques.

Not true, you can build a very decent summoner on the cheap. It is only the min-mexed, let-me -squeeze-every-last-drop-out-of-the-minion-snapshot-mechanic builds that require high value enabling uniques.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info