Crash: Vector <T> Too Long

I've been unable to find any automated crash reports, and it's not a common crash, so it could be a corrupted pack file. I'd try running the Pack Check and see if it comes up with anything. If not, check that your firewall isn't preventing PoE from sending out the crash reports!
Balance & Design
We don't have an automated corruption detection in the patcher yet - We use the Pack Check to do that at the moment! The file used to send crash reports can be found in the folder you installed the game in (Usually Program Files(x84)/Grinding Gear Games/Path of Exile) and is called CrashUpload.exe. You can just run the program, which should send off the crash reports!
Balance & Design
Thanks singakiwi, let me know if you have any further problems.

You won't notice anything happening with Crashupload, it just sends us the crash details. It usually runs when you first open the client, so most people never notice it at all!
Balance & Design
Hi Magetank,

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. As Rory recommended, could you please try running a pack check (if you're using the standalone client) to see if it can find any problems with the game files?

If you're using Steam to launch Path of Exile, I recommend verifying the integrity of your game cache instead.

If this doesn't help, please let us know in a new thread, or email us at support@grindinggear.com
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info