Release News Coverage and Press Trip

looking forward for poe
Will there be a "Private, NDA bound VOIP conversation with chris who will absolutely answer fishing questions honestly" Pack I can buy?

I'll probably get a grand for my tax returns. Make it happen.

Or tell us on release.
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
Last edited by Punkonjunk on Sep 19, 2013, 2:29:04 AM
Chris not sure if this has been asked before, when the game is released will we be able to connect our real names and addresses to our accounts for safety and validity?
"
Britannicus wrote:
"
Arcis wrote:

are you saying we'll be able to buy open beta supporter packs in a cheaper, digital-only version? (that is what i want)

I got a digital only version of the Divine pack. I think they gave me 150 points in place of the physical merch. I just had to contact them directly before making the order, I processed the order through the website, and they manually added the points to my account.

How come your forum posting account doesn't have the Divine Supporter title?
I think, the teaser picture was taken in the Gardens area, south to the Barracks on the big Sarn map. In Act3X there maybe be some areas even souther than that, and maybe some east from the Catacombs, we will see. I can't wait!

IGN: Afra

Check out the Golden Skeleton Tradehouse!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/519557
Last edited by Dzzrna on Sep 19, 2013, 2:40:58 AM
When you want to come to italy for the PASta event you are welcome.
I'm so sorry i don't live near you for these stuff, anyway great work.i'm so excited for the days ahead.
Can't wait :)!
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
i hope there's a gem for wand attack's something better then frenzy, elemental hit, and the other one, i'd like to see 'reave' able to be used buy wand's
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
8 october or november? Which info is correct?
If the meetup is over the weekend, I might drive over to LA. I mean, a digital frog pet is worth 7 hours each way of driving, right? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info