Release News Coverage and Press Trip

Im so excited :) Curious to see what that new merch will be too
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
The information won't be embargoed, so the journalists are welcome to start posting it the day they meet us.

I believe embargoes are actually designed to give journalists some time to write up a good story instead of rushing to finish it before their competitors.
IRON MAN
"
Chris wrote:
"
oORyanOo wrote:
Teaser = Act 4
Well I hope so anyway :D

Act3X is the (pretty sizeable) chunk of content we're releasing with Release. Act 4 comes later!

I'm kind of curious exactly how sizeable it will be, I always figured the scepter of god would just be a 3-level area with 1 waypoint and then dominus. It's sounding more like it's going to be half the size of act 3 or something.
Picture = Fishing confirmed.

It's water guys!
"
Arcis wrote:

are you saying we'll be able to buy open beta supporter packs in a cheaper, digital-only version? (that is what i want)

I got a digital only version of the Divine pack. I think they gave me 150 points in place of the physical merch. I just had to contact them directly before making the order, I processed the order through the website, and they manually added the points to my account.
Last edited by Britannicus on Sep 19, 2013, 1:31:07 AM
good news
Nice pic of the Gardens :P
Looking forward to more news being posted from you guys, keep up the good work GGG :)
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
nice teaser, i have the exact same briks on my garage drive-up :p
Hi

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWNNNNNNN!

Come to the West its the Best)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Ohhhh yeaaah! Release is almost here and I can't wait. I'm happy and excited for you guys for the official release. Thank you for everything you have done with developing the game. Keep doing what you're doing and you will always have my support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info