D3 the reason I'm considering joining PoE

Seems everything Blizzard players QQ about ends up being good. So I'm coming to try Path of Exile. I'm sure no one really cares whether or not I play, just felt like saying I'm choosing PoE over anything Blizzard currently has running.

To the trolls: I own both Diablo 3 for PC and Diablo 3 for PS3. The game is bad, and now that AH is gone, it's worse. Hopefully PoE will be better.
"
Kaj_Hiryun wrote:
Seems everything Blizzard players QQ about ends up being good. So I'm coming to try Path of Exile. I'm sure no one really cares whether or not I play, just felt like saying I'm choosing PoE over anything Blizzard currently has running.

To the trolls: I own both Diablo 3 for PC and Diablo 3 for PS3. The game is bad, and now that AH is gone, it's worse. Hopefully PoE will be better.

There isn't and won't be an AH in PoE so I can't see how it will be better for you.
IGN: Iworkeout
"
cutt wrote:
There isn't and won't be an AH in PoE so I can't see how it will be better for you.
If Diablo 3 never had an AH in the first place, I wouldn't have cared. However they put one in and now with much dramatization, are removing it.

I don't care or even want an auction house, I want a game that doesn't need one.
I think you are wrong about us not caring if you like playing PoE. Welcome aboard.

also there is nothing wrong with liking D3 too. They are different games made by different companies that play differently.

Also off-topic is a good place to make jokes. Hope you're funny.
"
Kaj_Hiryun wrote:
"
cutt wrote:
If Diablo 3 never had an AH in the first place, I wouldn't have cared. However they put one in and now with much dramatization, are removing it.

I don't care or even want an auction house, I want a game that doesn't need one.

Wait, you "don't care or even want an auction house" but you're whining that the removal or D3 AH and improving the loot system so you get your gear from drops...somehow makes D3 worse?

Content Removed by Admin: See Forum Guideline C

Actually, I think you're just a kind of person who likes to jump on a bandwagon.

I'm done here.
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by Jason_GGG on Sep 18, 2013, 7:02:40 AM
"
cutt wrote:
Content Removed by Admin: See Forum Guideline C
Everyone is so quick to throw that word around. How clear do I have to be? Removing the AH at this point is going to kill the game(for me), better drops or not. If it was never integrated in the first place, like people were begging for since closed beta, we wouldn't be having this mass dilemma of people freaking out on the Bnet forum.

So no, I don't care if there ever was, and yes, I believe the game would have been better if it wasn't. Still could be better, however for the next 6 months, it's going to cause mass hysteria and panic among the population who actually use the AH properly. The loot system will only fix so much, the way people have been playing will be a difficult change.
Last edited by Jason_GGG on Sep 18, 2013, 7:02:52 AM
Please ignore the last post. I'm sure the mods will be all over it soon. We do not tolerate that kind of language here.
With the removal of the AH Blizzard should just make complete character wipe and everybody would be happy.
"
Jojas wrote:
With the removal of the AH Blizzard should just make complete character wipe and everybody would be happy.

except the people who paid real money for their items.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
welcome to PoE and enjoy your stay :D

The forums are kinda funny if u can deal with the random troll-kiddo-qqer but ye seeing u are coming from D3 forums this may seem a fucking paradise :P

We are even going in release on Oct. 23th and as the wise Rhys once said its gonna be Rocktober
Last edited by MadBro_ on Sep 18, 2013, 7:37:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info