Perz' Reave Shadow

Really curious, how do you survive with only EV and block, but no armour. How does this work? I think in current version, armour is becoming so important.

btw, I think avoid stunning is quite important as well, becuase we need to keep leeching. then how do you make the choice between the amulet and the passive node Unwavering Stance?
"
Really curious, how do you survive with only EV and block, but no armour. How does this work? I think in current version, armour is becoming so important.

btw, I think avoid stunning is quite important as well, becuase we need to keep leeching. then how do you make the choice between the amulet and the passive node Unwavering Stance?

actually it works really well. much better than with armor+es. it's also important to have lots of attack speed, so that if you lose es you leech it back immediatly. i tried using armor instead of evasion but it was far worse imo.

yes, that's why i use chayula. if you go for evasion, use chayula. if you go for armor, use unwavering stance.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
86 now :)
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
Hi, level 35 on this build now and I have some questions.

Are there any uniques I should buy?
Which skill gems do I need?
And for the bandit rewards, how do I tell whether I should get AS or damage?

Thanks
Last edited by Tongme on Sep 28, 2013, 1:59:09 AM
"
Tongme wrote:

Thanks

Hey mate just click on Gear, there is all the items and gems

As for bandits

"
Perz wrote:
skill
as or dmg
skill
Last edited by mvm199 on Sep 28, 2013, 2:04:35 AM
"
mvm199 wrote:
"
Tongme wrote:

Thanks

Hey mate just click on Gear, there is all the items and gems

As for bandits

"
Perz wrote:
skill
as or dmg
skill

Thanks, but with
"
Perz wrote:

as or dmg

Is there any special occasion where I should get one or the other?
And how much ES should i have with CI? I just got it with ~450 ES and I'm dying a lot.
Last edited by Tongme on Sep 28, 2013, 10:04:50 AM
maybe go for attack speed, since the reflect dmg peaks will be lower this way, which is nice
i went for ci at act2 merc, when the chaos dmg was getting higher. i had around 2k es back then
"
Perz wrote:
maybe go for attack speed, since the reflect dmg peaks will be lower this way, which is nice
i went for ci at act2 merc, when the chaos dmg was getting higher. i had around 2k es back then

Oh thank you better respec that.
figured i'm fine with 5k es so i'm using alpha's howl now and 40% chill avoidance from nodes. updated first post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info